All bags and other items will be checked by Stadium Security upon entry to the venue.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early for events and leave additional time for security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks.
Only small bags (no larger than 30cm x 40 cm) are permitted into Accor Stadium for events, and all bags will be checked by security. Fans should arrive without bags if possible.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, police or Security.
Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium, please be mindful of other patrons when using your umbrella.
The following restricted/prohibited items are not permitted into Accor Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives or smoke bombs;
- Laser pens/pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and/or flag poles or more than 1.4 metres in length;
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags and banners;
- Whistlers, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding entry of musical instruments including drums;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery-powered vaporisers are not permitted to be consumed anywhere in the Stadium other than in the venues designated smoking areas;
- Items that can be used as a projectile;
- Commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Other items as determined by Stadium Australia management that may cause injury or public nuisance