Complete the Survey for your chance to win a signed jersey plus a VIP tour of the new Rabbitohs facility for you and a mate!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is restricted to: a. Subscribers to the South Sydney Rabbitohs database or followers of the South Sydney Rabbitohs social media channels who have been invited to participate in the survey. They must live in NSW and be 18 years and over.
- The promotion commences at 9.00am, Monday 28 August 2023 and closes at 11.59pm, Sunday 10 September 2023.
- There will be one winner. The winner will be selected at random.
- Participants can only enter the draw once. Participation is free.
- The draw will take place on Thursday 21 September 2023. The winner will be notified by Friday 22 September 2023.
- The Promoters (South Sydney Rabbitohs and Office of Responsible Gambling) reserve the right to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoters, engaged in conduct in entering the draw which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoters.
- Employees of the promoters are prohibited from entering this draw.
- The prize consists of: a. A signed 2023 Rabbitohs jersey (Prize valued at $500 ex GST). b. A VIP tour for you and a guest of the new Rabbitoh’s high performance facility which entails a walk around the facility and an opportunity to view the captains run which is final training session before a match. c. The winner and guest must make their own travel arrangements to visit the facility. The facility address is Usana Rabbitohs Centre, 417/439 Bunnerong Rd, Maroubra NSW 2035.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoters then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- In the event that the prize winner will be unable to redeem the prize, declines to redeem the prize, or the prize remains unclaimed by Thursday 28 September 2023, the winner forfeits the prize, and the Promoters will conduct a second draw to award the prize. The second draw will take place on Friday 29 September 2023 and the winner will be contacted on the same day.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoters reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoters accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- The draw is being managed by the South Sydney Rabbitohs, 417/439 Bunnerong Rd, Maroubra NSW 2035 ABN 28 002 487 390 and the Office of Responsible Gambling, 4 Parramatta Square, 12 Darcy Street, Parramatta NSW 2150 ABN 81 913 830 179.