South Sydney Rabbitohs centre Dane Gagai has been named in the centres for Queensland in Game III of the 2018 State of Origin series.
Gagai will deputise for injured captain and teammate Greg Inglis, who suffered an injury during the Rabbitohs one-point win over the North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday.
Billy Slater will captain the Queensland Maroons in his final State of Origin match and Daly Cherry-Evans, Tim Glasby and Corey Oates have all won recalls for the side to play NSW in the game three at Suncorp Stadium on July 11.
The 35-year-old Slater replaces Greg Inglis as captain after the South Sydney star broke his thumb in the win over the North Queensland Cowboys in Cairns.
Cherry-Evans returns the Maroons fold for the first time since 2015 and will wear the number seven jersey with Ben Hunt retained as the bench utility in the absence of the injured Kalyn Ponga (hamstring).
Broncos winger Oates will play his fifth Origin game on the wing after last representing Queensland in game three in 2017.
Melbourne Storm forward Glasby, who was 18th man for game two of this year's series, will play off the bench.
Queensland Maroons team for State of Origin III
1. Billy Slater (c) (Melbourne Storm)
2. Valentine Holmes (Cronulla Sharks)
3. Dane Gagai (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
4. Will Chambers (Melbourne Storm)
5. Corey Oates (Brisbane Broncos)
6. Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)
7. Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Sea Eagles)
8. Jai Arrow (Gold Coast Titans)
9. Andrew McCullough (Brisbane Broncos)
10. Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders)
11. Gavin Cooper (North Queensland Cowboys)
12. Felise Kaufusi (Melbourne Storm)
13. Josh McGuire (Brisbane Broncos)
14. Ben Hunt (St George Illawarra Dragons)
15. Jarrod Wallace (Gold Coast Titans)
16. Coen Hess (North Queensland Cowboys)
17. Tim Glasby (Melbourne Storm)
18. Dylan Napa (Sydney Roosters)
Coach: Kevin Walters