When the Rabbitohs take on the North Queensland Cowboys in Round 19 in Cairns, Rabbitohs Members have been offered an exclusive Sunlover Reef Cruises deal, receiving a 40% discount off the full day outer Great Barrier Reef experience on Saturday 15 July.
Bookings must be made before Friday 30 June to receive the discount with the exclusive code provided in the next Match Day Information and Member Insider emails.
Sunlover Reef Cruises new world-class multi-level pontoon is your base camp from which to explore Moore Reef on the outer Great Barrier Reef. The 50 metre long, multi-million dollar structure boasts the largest reef sundeck and Cairns first ever floating theme-park style spaghetti water-slide.
Book now by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 1800 810 512.
Check-in is at the Reef Fleet Terminal from 8:30am – 9:15am and the boat departs at 9:30am sharp.
Your trip includes:
- Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on-board our air-conditioned catamaran
- Tea and coffee on boarding the vessel
- Informative presentation hosted by our marine naturalist
- 4 hours at the outer reef
- Unlimited use of our new theme park style waterslide
- Tropical buffet lunch including prawns, hot dishes, salads and tropical fruit
- Guided coral viewing from our semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- On-board touch tank to experience unique marine life up close
- All snorkelling equipment and expert instruction
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Fully enclosed kids pool
- Underwater observatory
- Fish feeding presentation
- Freshwater showers and change rooms
- Full bar facilities (items at an additional cost)
- Tea and coffee prior to pontoon departure
Sunlover Reef Cruises returns to the marina at approximately 5:30pm.