South Sydney Rabbitohs stars Damien Cook and Angus Crichton have been named in the NSW Blues final State of Origin team for Game III on Wednesday 11 July at Suncorp Stadium.
After both starring in the first two game of the series both Cook and Crichton after a Blues clean sweep in their debut series.
There is one change to the line-up which took out the series in Game Two, with Paul Vaughan replacing Matt Prior in the starting front row and Tariq Sims earning his State of Origin debut on the bench.
Ryan James has been named as 18th man, with both Prior and Luke Keary to join the Blues camp as development players.
The Brydens Lawyers NSW Blues Squad for Origin III, 2018 is as follows:
1. James Tedesco (Sydney Roosters)
2. Tom Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
3. Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
4. James Roberts (Brisbane Broncos)
5. Josh Addo-Carr (Melbourne Storm)
6. James Maloney (Penrith Panthers)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
9. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
10. Paul Vaughan (St George Illawarra Dragons)
11. Boyd Cordner (c) (Sydney Roosters)
12. Tyson Frizell (St George Illawarra Dragons)
13. Jack de Belin (St George Illawarra Dragons)
14. Tariq Sims (St George Illawarra Dragons)
15. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
16. Angus Crichton (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
17. Tyrone Peachey (Tyrone Peachey)
18. Ryan James (Gold Coast Titans)
• Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters)
• Matt Prior (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
Coach: Brad Fittler