Bulldogs v Rabbitohs
Friday 2 September 2016
5:30pm - Gates Open
5:35pm - NYC Kick Off
7:50pm - NRL Kick Off
This Friday night the South Sydney Rabbitohs return to ANZ Stadium to take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for the final match of our 2016 NRL season.
Kicking off at 7.50pm, it’s your last chance this year to cheer on your men in the Red and Green and watch two of the NRL’s biggest rivals go head-to-head.
See below for Event, Member, Transport and Important Ticket Information.
SPECIAL OLYMPICS CUP
Friday is the 5th Annual Special Olympics Cup game between the Rabbitohs and the Bulldogs. The Special Olympics Cup signifies an important partnership between the Bulldogs, Rabbitohs and Special Olympics Australia in providing a platform for thousands of Australians with an intellectual disability to reach their personal best both on and off the sporting field.
PRE-PURCHASE AND SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
Get your tickets today:
Online: click here
Phone: 132 849
In Person: click here
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Take advantage of the direct supporter train operating to and from Central and Sydenham for the event.
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this traditional clash!
RABBITOHS MERCHANDISE OUTLETS
For all the latest 2016 Rabbitohs Merchandise, including jerseys, hats and wet weather gear visit our outlet located at Aisle 110 on the eastern concourse or the Rabbitohs Merchandise Van located opposite the P1 Car Park.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office A/B
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office will be in operation from gate A/B and will open from 5.20pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game or who have lost or had their membership card stolen are required to pick up their temporary entry ticket from this window.
Reciprocal Member Access
Rabbitohs Ticketed Members can gain access to this match by simply scanning their 2016 Rabbitohs Membership Card through the allocated Gate below.
Reserved Member Seating (Captain's Club, Diamond, Gold, Silver Members)
Rabbitohs Reserved Seat Members will have access to General Admission seating on Level 4 East. Entry will be via Gate C/D.
Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members
Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members will have access to General Admission seating in Aisle 101 -103. Entry will be via Gate B.
For Condition of Entry, click here
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Be sure to take advantage of the special supporter train that will be running direct to (and from) Olympic Park from:
· Central at 6:48pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park
· Sydenham at 6:25pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park and Bankstown
Direct services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on track work and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct, however fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Rabbitohs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.