TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below terms and conditions of the South Sydney Rabbitohs Membership are relevant to the purchase of 2024 Membership. Terms and conditions and Membership entitlements are subject to change and are at the discretion of the Club.
RABBITOHS MEMBER STORE
As a 2024 Member you are eligible to receive up to 100 credits per Membership* to use on over 30 items on the Rabbitohs Member Store. If you do not interact with the Rabbitohs Member Store, a core pack, including a key ring, lanyard, member card and bumper sticker, will be sent to you after 21 days.
*Toddler, Baby and Pet Memberships will have a Membership pack sent to them rather than credits to be used on the Rabbitohs Member Store.
To be eligible for junior membership you must be under 16 years as of 1 January 2024. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a junior membership. Children under 5 are admitted free of charge when not taking up a seat.
A Concession is available to
Family Memberships include two adults and one junior (under 16 as of 1 January 2024). Additional family juniors can be purchased at a discounted rate (up to 5 additional juniors).
RESERVED SEAT HOLDERS
Reserved seat holders will be advised of a renewal period each year and a cut-off date for renewal of their existing seat. Any seats not renewed by the cut-off date will be made available for Members wishing to purchase or change their seat location. Cut-off dates are strictly adhered to ensuring that all Members are serviced appropriately and receive their cards in a reasonable time frame.
GAME DAY ENTITLEMENTS AND TERMINOLOGY
- Home Game – a game where the Rabbitohs are named the first team, 12 home games are played in a season.
- Away Game – a game where the Rabbitohs are named
asthe second team, 12 away games are played in a season across multiple states.
- Reciprocal Match – is an away game that Members have access to. In 2024 this will be against the Bulldogs at Accor Stadium.
- Reserved Seat – an allocated reserved seat for home games at Accor Stadium and reserved section access at reciprocal games.
- General Admission – entry to the venue to be seated in non-reserved areas.
- Ticketed Members – Members who receive entry to at least three NRL fixture games in the 2024 season.
- Non-Ticketed Members – Members who receive
entryinto less than three NRL fixture games in the 2024 season.
MAJOR RUGBY LEAGUE MATCHES INCLUDING FINALS TICKETING ENTITLEMENTS
Priority One – All Ticketed Members receive priority access to all major Rugby League matches (including
Priority Two – All
MEMBER CARD REPLACEMENTS
If a Membership card is lost, the Member will be required to contact the Club to organise a replacement card at a fee of $10 per card. In the instance of a stolen Membership card, the card will be replaced at no cost upon provision of a police report or statutory declaration.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Members who do not advise the Club of a change of address will be charged an additional $20 if a replacement Membership pack or card is required.
MEMBERS POST MATCH FUNCTION
Entry to the Members Post Match Function at Accor Stadium is not guaranteed as the capacity of the function space is restricted. Members must have a valid 2024 Membership card to gain entry to the function. Post-Match Functions will be held at Accor Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night games.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND DOWNGRADES
Refunds are not available on Memberships or additional products purchased from the Club except if relevant to our Hardship Policy. The Club is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of the 2024 NRL Premiership Season matches being cancelled, postponed or changed (including venue change). Membership applications will be processed as received and cannot be withdrawn. All cancellation and/or downgrade requests are at the discretion of the Club.
ROLLING RABBIT PAYMENT PLAN
By electing to pay via the Rabbitohs Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan you agree to the full Terms and Conditions of this program. For full details please refer to the below section of this page.
All prices listed on this site include GST.
Membership rights are subject to the operating policies and ‘Conditions of Entry’ of any venue that the South Sydney Rabbitohs play at, including but not limited to; Central Coast Stadium, Accor Stadium & Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust Venues.
The Membership Team send regular emails with updated Club information. Please ensure you have updated your details and preferences on your Rabbitohs Account or with the Membership team to ensure you receive the most up to date information.
Members experiencing financial difficulties may request a partial or full refund and are invited to write to the Membership team, Locked Bag 1908, Matraville NSW 2036 or at [email protected]. Please detail the circumstances with supporting evidence. Such requests should be made prior to the conclusion of the 2024 season and will be considered on the basis of inclusions and benefits already received.
Members aged 18 years and over
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
Rabbitohs Members are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct. Members requesting a hard copy of the Code of Conduct should contact the Membership Team. The South Sydney Rabbitohs Football Club reserves the right to decline or cancel Membership at any time.
RABBITOHS MEMBERSHIP TEAM CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE: 02 8306 9922 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
ROLLING RABBIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By signing with the Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan, you authorise the South Sydney Rabbitohs to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card an amount applicable to your Membership type and at the nominated intervals as advised in point 4.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season’s Membership and to the terms of the South Sydney Rabbitohs agreement. If you do not wish for your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing between August and September before the new
3. Rolling Rabbit Memberships cannot be cancelled or downgraded once the new season’s payments have begun.
4. For Members opting into the Full Payment option, full payment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application. For Members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, the first instalment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application, with 11 further instalments deducted on the 28th day of each month commencing from 28 September. If you renew/join after 28 September using the Monthly Payment Plan option, your first deduction will equal the sum of months passed to bring you into line with the Rolling Rabbitohs Payment Plan.
5. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 28th, further attempts will be made in an attempt to clear the fund transfer.
6. If your
7. The South Sydney Rabbitohs may suspend or cancel your Membership if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the payment drawing. We will notify you in writing should your Rolling Rabbitohs Payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
9. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Membership Team on 02 8306 9922.