YOUNG HENRYS & RABBITOHS COMPETITION
By following Young Henrys & tagging a mate, you both could win:
- Pre match beers at the Young Henrys brewery
- Meet NRL Legend, Luke Burgess
- Ticket to a box for the game
- Bunnies Bus back to Newtown
- Raffle for signed jersey
- Limited edition Young Henrys x Bunnies bar kit and merchandise
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligible Locations are:
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles match on Saturday 13th July (kick off at 3:00PM) at ANZ Stadium – Edwin Flack Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, 2127, Australia
- Young Henrys – 76 Wilford Street, Newtown, NSW, 2042 on Saturday 13th July
Promoter is South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club Limited (ABN 28 002 487 390) of Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern, NSW 2016, Ph: (02) 8306 9900.
Promotional Period has the meaning set out in clause 2.
Winning Participants means the individuals who are chosen from the completed task.
2. Promotional Period
Promotion commences at 12:00 am AEST on 21st June 2019 and ends at 12:00am AEST on 11th July 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
3. Eligible Entrants
- Entry is only open to residents aged 18 years or over who are available to attend the Eligible Location (defined above).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin
- The following persons are NOT eligible to enter this Promotion:
i. Anyone under the age of 18 years old;
ii. Persons who reside outside of NSW.
4. How to Enter
- Visit www.facebook.com/southsydneyrabbitohs
- 'Tag' a friend who will be eligible to attend the eligible locations. There is no limit on entries.
- Visit www.facebook.com/younghenrys and 'follow' their page
Entrants must successfully follow the above instructions
Entrants must be available to attend the Eligible locations on the above
5. Winner Notification
The top ten (10) winners will be notified via social media.
6. Unclaimed Prizes
If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize by the date/time specified by the Promoter they will forfeit their right to the prize and the prize will not be re-awarded.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If for any reason a winner does take or claim a prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. All tickets awarded are subject to the game venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner/s (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
13. All tickets awarded are subject to the game venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner/s (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
14. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) & Young Henrys (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
i. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
ii. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
iii. any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
iv. any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms;
v. if an Eligible Match or Game event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
vi. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant;
vii. use of and/or taking of a Prize; or
viii. the participation of a Participant in any Game.
21. As a condition of participating in a Game, and/or accepting a Prize, the winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Entrants are warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury through their participation in a Game. Any participation in a Game is undertaken at the Participant’s own risk.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose entrant’s PI to any entity outside of Australia.
24. The Promoter’s decision relating to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.