South Sydney Rabbitohs 2019 ‘TRY4AMILLION’
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents who are 18 years and over and who have completed the entry steps at clause 5 (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and its associated companies (particularly Alcatel), and agencies associated with this Promotion or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter is South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club Limited (ABN 28 002 487 390) of Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016. Ph: (02) 8306 9900.
4. The promotion starts on Monday 25th March 2019 at 12.01am AEDT and closes on the Thursday 5th September 2019 at 7:35pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
To enter, the Eligible Entrant must complete the following steps before fifteen minutes prior to the starting whistle/kick-off of each respective South Sydney Rabbitohs 2019 home game (as outlined in Schedule 1 below) (“Home Game”):
5.1. Visit The Rabbitohs App and click on the TRY4AMILLION link
5.2. Enter their details: full name, email address, telephone number; and
5.3. Enter their try-scoring picks for the respective Home Game they are attending or watching (i.e. pick the order/number of tries scored and the exact try scorers (jersey number and team) in order of each of those tries for that Home Game from either team (i.e. from the home (Rabbitohs) or away team (as outlined in Schedule 1).[RC1] [NI2]
Note: There will be 13 on field and 4 reserves (numbered 1-17 respectively) per team. In the event there is any change run in squad before kick-off (for example 16 replaces 4) then the number is as read (if 16 scores the first try that won't go as number 4, it will be 16). Alternatively, if someone is subbed before kick-off (19 replace 10 for example) they replace that number (if 19 scores a try it will still be classed as number 10).
Maximum of 5,000 entries permitted per Game. Once 5,000 entries are received for a Game, no further entries will be accepted for that Game and no further entries will be accepted via the online entry form.
Maximum of 60,000 entries permitted across the Promotional Period.
1. Limit one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Entrant (de-duped by mobile phone number and email address) for each Home Game. Multiple/fraudulent entries by an Eligible Entrant for a Home Game will be disqualified.
2. The Promoter may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these Terms and Conditions. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Eligible Entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
8. Major Prize
8.1. Every Eligible Entrant who correctly picks the order of tries (i.e. number of tries), and the exact try scorers (number and team) of each of those tries for that Home Game from either team (i.e. Home (Rabbitohs) or away team) (“Winning Entry”) will win a share of AUD$1,000,000 (“Major Prize”).
8.2. The amount that can be won by an Eligible Entrant with a Winning Entry will be determined by how many correct Winning Entries are received over all the Home Games for the 2019 NRL season.
8.3. In the case that two (2) or more Eligible Entrants are tied for the Major Prize (i.e. two (2) or more Eligible Entrants correctly picked the order of tries, and the try scorers of those tries for a respective Home Game via entry), then the prize will be equally split between all such tied Eligible Entrants. E.g. if there are two (2) Winning Major Prize Entries, each Major Prize Winner will receive AUD$500,000). No Major Prize will be awarded if there are no Winning Entries.
8.4. Eligible Entrants will be notified that they have a provisional Major Prize Winning Entry within 2-business days of the respective Home Game via a phone call and/or email and within 2-business days of the Promotional Period end date (pending number of Winning Entries).
8.5. The final share/breakdown of the Major Prize Winner(s) will be determined by the 11th October 2019 (should the closing date be extended into the 2019 NRL play-offs, as determined by South Sydney[SP3] Rabbitohs) or within 5 business days of the final Home Game, whichever occurs first, and every Eligible Entrant with a Winning Entry will be notified of their share of the Major Prize using the contact details supplied upon entry.
8.6. Prize will be awarded to the appropriate winner via EFT Transaction within 28 business days of confirmation as a Major Prize winner.
8.7. Winning entry/entries will be reviewed by an independent scrutineer, and prize only awarded when/if there is no reasonable doubt the entry is true/valid.
8.8. It is a condition of accepting the Major Prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a share of the Major Prize.
8.9. The Major Prize winner/s will be published at www.rabbitohs.com.au by 11th September 2019.
1. Total prize pool is AUD$1,000,000.
2. If the Promoter fails to successfully make contact with a Major Prize winner or a Major Prize winner fails to claim the prize within three (3) months of the Promotional Period end date, they will forfeit their right to the prize. If any other Major Prize winner/s have successfully claimed their prize within the three (3) months, any unclaimed prizes will be shared equally among all remaining Major Prize winner/s. If there are no other Major Prize winner/s, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded.
3. The winner(s) will be required to participate in publicity as a result of this Promotion.
4. By entering the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged.
14. By entering this Promotion you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from the Promoter by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
15. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, you consent to have your name and any images captured during the period of the Promotion shared at the game and/or through social media and public relations.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
1. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances The Promoter can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. If for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
3. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
5. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
6. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
7. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
8. Information published by the Promoter on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/…. ACT Permit No. TP19/.... SA Permit No. T19/....
Schedule 1 –
The twelve (12) eligible games are listed below. Entry to each Home Game must be completed 15 minutes from to kick-off (as outlined below).
|Game No.||Game Date:||Kick-Off/Starting Whistle (Local Time):||South Sydney Rabbitohs vs;||Location:|
|1||Sunday 31st March 2019||6:10pm||Gold Coast Titans||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|2||Saturday 13th April 2019||3:00pm||NZ Warriors||Sunshine Coast Stadium, QLD, Australia|
|3||Thursday 2nd May 2019||7:50pm||Brisbane Broncos||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|4||Sunday 12th May 2019||4:05pm||North Queensland Cowboys||Suncorp Stadium, QLD, Australia|
|5||Saturday 25th May 2019||7:35pm||Wests Tigers||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia|
|6||Friday 7th June 2019||6:00pm||Newcastle Knights||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|7||Saturday 15th June 2019||5:30pm||Penrith Panthers||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|8||Saturday 13th July 2019||3:00pm||Manly Warringah Sea Eagles||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|9||Friday 26th July 2019||7:55pm||St. George Illawarra Dragons||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|10||Sunday 11th August 2019||4:05pm||Melbourne Storm||Central Coast Stadium, NSW, Australia|
|11||Saturday 17th August 2019||7:35pm||Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia
|12||Thursday 5th September 2019||7:50pm||Sydney Roosters||ANZ Stadium, NSW, Australia|
[RC1]Rabbitohs – We would recommend that each Entry Period (per Game) should only open once the previous one closes.
I.e. a consumer can only enter week by week and not for future rounds, otherwise, you may use all your entries prior for people entering every Game prior to the round.