Queensland Members are entitled to two (2) tickets per Membership to use for Rabbitohs games played in Queensland in 2018. They are also entitled to one ANZ Stadium home game or reciprocal game in 2018.
If a Flexi Member has forgotten to bring their Membership card to the game or would like to redeem their additional tickets, they are advised to visit either Box Office H (P1 Parking side) for home games and Box Office A/B (Train station side) for Away Reciprocal games at ANZ Stadium.
Topping up your Membership
Flexi Members who have either used up all their ticket entitlements or have one remaining ticket entitlement have the option to Top up their Memberships.
|Flexi 3 Top Up (3 Tickets)||$95||$50||$60|
|Flexi 5 Top Up (4 Tickets)||$140||$65||$85|
See table for the remaining eligible games for Flexi tickets:
Rabbitohs ANZ Home Games
|Rabbitohs Home Games||Rabbitohs Away Games|
|Round 13 v Sharks 7.50pm Friday 1 June||Round 14 v Eels 7.50pm Thursday 14 June|
|Round 20 v Eels 5.30pm Saturday 28 July||Round 18 v Bulldogs 3pm Saturday 14 July|
|Round 21 v Storm 7.50pm Friday 3 August||Round 19 v Wests Tigers 5.30pm Saturday 21 July|
|Round 22 v Roosters 7.50pm Friday 10 August|
|Round 25 v Wests Tigers 7.50pm Thursday 30 August|
Queensland Members simply need to show up to an ANZ Home Game or Reciprocal ANZ Game and scan their Membership Card barcode at the turnstiles.
If they do not have their Membership Card with them, they will need to visit Box Office H (Home Games) or Box Office AB (Away/Reciprocal games) and speak to a Membership staff Member.
How to Redeem Rabbitohs Queensland Game Tickets
These instructions are for the following games, for Round 16 in Cairns please skip to the next section.
Round 14: Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Venue: Cbus Super Stadium
Date: 7.50pm Friday 8 June
Deadline to redeem: Thursday 31 May 5.00pm
Round 23: Brisbane Broncos v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Date: 7.50pm Thursday 16 August
Deadline to redeem: Friday 27 July 5.00pm
1. Click here to visit the Queensland Member Portal and log into your Rabbitohs Account Manager
2. Select which events you will be attending and if any additional tickets will be needed. The maximum additional tickets are 4 per Membership per game. Additional ticket prices are adult and junior only, juniors must be under 16 years. Once done, click 'Add to Cart'
3. Confirm the delivery method of the tickets and then click 'Check Out'
4. Answer the pop-up survey question – If you do not know the Membership number of the Member/s you would like to be seated with please insert their Full Name. If you are not sitting with other Members please leave blank.
5. If you are purchasing additional tickets, follow the Payment steps.
7. An Order Summary will appear – Tickets will be emailed out closer to the game. If you have any questions please contact the Membership team on (02) 8306 9922 or email@example.com
How to Redeem Rabbitohs Home Game Round 16 at Barlow Park, Cairns
Round 16: South Sydney Rabbitohs v North Queensland Cowboys
Venue: Barlow Park, Cairns
Date: 4.10pm Sunday 1 July
Rabbitohs Queensland Members and Cairns Upgrade are entitled to a Tryzone Reserved Seat or can choose to upgrade to a Grandstand seat for $20 (subject to availability). To redeem, eligible Members simply need to go online to the Ticketek Event Page by clicking here, by calling Ticketek on 132 849 or by visiting a Ticketek Outlet and use their Last Name and Member Number.
For example, if Greg Inglis's Member number is 1234, his password would be INGLIS1234. For Members looking to redeem tickets together, they will need to do so in the same transaction by entering two or more passwords underneath each other in the password box on Ticketek.