We wish to advise Members of the following important information concerning the forthcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Members of South Sydney Members Rugby League Football Club Limited (Member Co.) and the Annual Report for the year ended 31 October 2020.
ANNUAL REPORT AVAILABLE ONLINE
In accordance with legislative changes concerning the distribution of Annual reports (Corporations Legislation Amendment (Simpler Regulatory System) Act 2007 (Act), hard copy Annual Reports will only be sent (free of charge) to those Members who elect to receive them.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the 15th Member Co. Annual Report, please put your request in writing to the Rabbitohs Membership Team, Locked Bag 1, Redfern, NSW, 2016.
Please be advised that all future Member Co. Annual Reports will be available to Members online at no charge. Please note that this is a 'green' initiative of the Rabbitohs.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
Notice is hereby given that the 15th Annual General Meeting of the Members of Member Co. will be held in the Wintle Theatre on Level 2 at The Juniors, 558A Anzac Parade, Kingsford on Sunday, 7 March 2021 at 9.30am.
Please note due to current COVID restrictions, Members will need to pre-register by clicking here to attend the AGM. Numbers are strictly limited due to the room capacity, and only those Members who register will be able to attend.
- Chairman’s welcome and Report to Members
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 14th Annual General Meeting of Members held on 8 March 2020
- To receive and consider the Annual Report of the Directors
- To receive and consider the Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income, the Statement of Changes in Equity, the Statement of
- Financial Position, and Statement of Cash Flows for the year ended 31 October 2020 and the Auditors Report thereon
- To confirm the appointment of KPMG as auditors
- Election of Life Members
- General Business
Only the following Members shall be entitled to vote at the AGM.:
- Life Members; and
- Ordinary Members who have paid their annual membership subscription for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years prior to the year of this AGM. The annual membership subscription must have been paid by 31 December 2018, 31 December 2019 and 31 December 2020.
Ordinary Members who lost their entitlement to vote at the 2020 AGM due to failure to pay their annual membership subscription by the 31 December 2019, shall be deemed to be eligible to vote at this AGM provided that:
- the annual membership subscription that he or she failed to pay by 31 December 2019, was paid by 1 March 2020; and
- in respect of this current Membership Year (2021), the annual membership subscription has been paid by 31 December 2020.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Rabbitohs Membership Team by phoning (02) 8306 9922.
Thank you for your continued support of the Rabbitohs as we embark on an exciting new season in 2021.