The beautiful Sunshine Coast will host the South Sydney Rabbitohs Round 22 NRL game against the New Zealand Warriors for the second year in a row.
One person who played in the inaugural game was none other than the most-capped Rabbitoh of all time, John Sutton.
John recently brought the family along to see the beautiful sights the Sunshine Coast had to offer.
Sutto sees the sights of the Sunshine Coast
Check out Sutto's guide to the Sunshine Coast:
If your travel is based around good food and dining there are a few great spots you can check out for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- On the Wharf: The Suttons endulged in delicious Greek delicacies right on the water at Spero Greek Street food.
- Moffatt Beach Brewing Co: If you're a beer connoisseur check out the Moffatt Beach Brewing Co - It has a beer to suit any taste bud including their famous sour beer - that was John's favourite!
- The Surf Club Mooloolaba: Situated right on the beachfront, the family enjoyed a beautiful breakfast spread while watching the waves crash in.
If it's more about the family, why not check out these key spots?
- Sea Life: The family got up and close to over 10,000 creatures where they met the weedy sea dragons, famous resident seals and saw over 20 species of shark and rays!
- Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World: The family then finished their trip with some of the best views in Queensland at the Maleny Botanic Gardens and Bird World. The kids were a big fan of the bird show! With over 1,000 species of birds they had the opportunity to get right up amongst it and meet new feathery friends!
The Sunshine Coast is a beautiful break from the hustle-and-bustle of city and is a great place to make a weekend of it, especially when the NRL game takes place at prime time Saturday 3pm on August 15.
Come see what Queensland has to offer and book travel packages through the Official Travel Partner of the South Sydney Rabbitohs, WOTIF.COM/Rabbitohs by clicking here.