South Sydney Rabbitohs rampaging duo George and Thomas Burgess have been named to start in England Rugby League's midweek test match against France at Leigh Sports Village.
Off the back of an impressive 2018 season, the Burgess brothers will be looking to bring their destructive form into the national team.
While both have lined up next to each other in the front row this year, Head Coach Wayne Bennett has adjusted his side slightly to accommodate a stacked British pack.
Thomas will remain at prop alongside St George Illawarra Dragon's forward James Graham but brother George has moved to the back of the scrum and will slot into the lock position.
The test match for the brothers will act as a tune-up ahead of England's tri-series against New Zealand, which starts the following weekend.
Check out the full England squad below:
1. James Shaul (Hull FC)
2.Tom Johnstone (Wakefield Trinity)
3. Reece Lyne (Wakefield Trinity)
4. Mark Percival (St Helens)
5. Jermaine McGillvary (Huddersfield Giants)
6. Richie Myler (Leeds Rhinos)
7. Jake Connor (Hull FC)
8. James Graham (St. George Illawarra Dragons)
9. Josh Hodgson (Canberra Raiders)
10. Tom Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
11. Oliver Holmes (Castleford Tigers)
12. Elliott Whitehead (Canberra Raiders)
13. George Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
14. Adam Milner (Castleford Tigers)
15. Luke Thompson (St Helens)
16. Robbie Mulhern (Hull KR)
17. Liam Sutcliffe (Leeds Rhinos)