The South Sydney Rabbitohs travel up to Cbus Super Stadium to take on the Gold Coast Titans looking to continue their winning streak in Round 14.
After a dominant win against the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks last week the Red and Green are high on confidence but they take on a refreshed Titans outfit, who had the week off last round.
It's sure to be an intriguing encounter between two teams who love to throw the ball the around and play entertaining football.
Here is all you need to know about this Friday's clash against the Titans.
Game Day info
Location: Robina Stadium
Venue access: Centreline Place, Robina QLD 4226
Date: Friday 8 June
5.55pm - Gates open
7.50pm - Kick off - NRL Gold Coast Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Rabbitohs Members will be in Section 19 and Section 17.
Rabbitohs Members are entitled to a pre-purchase discount. Please see your Weekly Newsletter for the discount code – if you are not receiving these emails, please email our Membership team at email@example.com or call (02) 8306 9922.
To buy tickets click here!
Queensland Ticket redemption
Please follow the instruction below to redeem your ticket for Round 14.
Deadline to redeem: Thursday 31 May 5.00pm
1. Click here to visit the Queensland Member Portal and log into your Rabbitohs Account Manager
2. Select which events you will be attending and if any additional tickets will be needed. The maximum additional tickets are 4 per Membership per game. Additional ticket prices are adult and junior only, juniors must be under 16 years. Once done, click 'Add to Cart'
3. Confirm the delivery method of the tickets and then click 'Check Out'
4. Answer the pop-up survey question – If you do not know the Membership number of the Member/s you would like to be seated with please insert their Full Name. If you are not sitting with other Members please leave blank.
5. If you are purchasing additional tickets, follow the Payment steps.
7. An Order Summary will appear – Tickets will be emailed out closer to the game. If you have any questions please contact the Membership team on (02) 8306 9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org