Souths Cares In 2017
Souths Cares, thanks to the hard work of our dedicated staff, has continued to be the benchmark in charity work in 2017 through our many community initiatives and engagements.
Check out the amazing work of Souths Cares in the video player above.
In 2017, Souths Cares achieved:
- A Nanga Mai Marri graduation success rate of 98%.
- Our first Souths Cares 'School 2 Work' leadership camp was delivered.
- Established the 'Rabbitohs Boot Camp Breakfast', empowering high school children with fitness, leadership and a positive start to a school day.
- Our Kari Well-Being program was delivered to over 6500 local primary school students to educate on nutrition, bullying, cyberbullying and living healthily.
- Souths Cares Colgate Oral Health tours delivered once again to regional areas of NSW.
- Souths Cares NAIDOC Festival at Heffron Park continues to grow in community participation.
- Over 150 Aboriginal people employed during the last 12 months under the Department of Industries NCAP program.
- More than 200 Aboriginal training outcomes during the last 12 months under Department of Industries NCAP program.
- 300 local school students participated in our Randwick City Council Rabbitohs Football Clinic.
- Souths Cares supported over 100 charities and community organisations.
- We delivered 200 Game Day Experiences during 2017.