In the past week, your Rabbitohs put over 35 hours of involvement into the community whilst assisting the Club's commercial partners in a big statement of how much they care for the Club and it's Members and supporters.
This weekend, members of both the NRL and NYC squad rolled up their sleeves to help our the Club, it's Members and the community.
"We are lucky to have players who care so deeply for our Club, our Junior League and our members and sponsors," said Manager of Football Operations and Player Well Being Brock Schaefer.
"Our players consistently go above and beyond their obligations to support the Club and the community whilst still fulfilling their intense football commitments - not to mention their own education, career and family pursuits.
A snapshot of the past week includes:
· Jason Clark, Campbell Graham, Cam Murray and John Sutton attended Redfern Oval for Junior League Finals.
· Adam Reynolds, George Burgess and Cody Walker turned Park Sydney Red and Green on Saturday to celebrate Greenland's major sponsorship of the South Sydney District Rugby League Referees Association (Souths Referees).
· Siosifa Talakai featured at a Sportsman Dinner with the North Sydney Bears on Friday.
· Tom Burgess, Tyrell Fuimiaono and Beau Cordtz visited Camperdown Fitness for their 9th Birthday celebrations.
· Damien Cook did two separate hospital visits over the past week to support Members of the extended Rabbitohs family.
· As always, our injured players (Hymel Hunt, Connor Tracey and Robert Jennings) did a great job on Thursday night at ANZ Stadium with Members and sponsors.
With three NRL matches left to focus on before breaking for off season, the Rabbitohs are still planning to do much more in the coming weeks.
They'll attend events such as our annual Major Partner BBQ at Fujitsu, our annual Randwick City Council community Rugby League clinic and a range of ad-hoc appearances and media shoots for sponsors and the Club.
So on behalf of the Club... Thank you to all our wonderful players!