Our lucky Junior Members are invited to participate in a Junior Member Football Clinic from 11:15am!
On Monday 23 January, the Simply Energy High Performance Centre at Redfern Oval will hold the first Member event for the 2017 Season.
Members will be treated to a fun day of exclusive activities including a Members only closed training session, followed by a signing session with the 2017 Rabbitohs playing squad.
Members can also enjoy grabbing all the latest 2017 Rabbitohs gear from the merchandise van with their 10% Member discount or enjoy the fun family activities of our Pass the Ball Inflatable and Bungee Trampoline from 12:30pm.
Membership Open Day Details:
Simply Energy High Performance Centre (Redfern Oval)
Monday 23 January 2017
For access into this event simply produce your 2017 Rabbitohs Membership card at the entry gate or check in with the Rabbitohs Membership team on the day if you are yet to receive your 2017 Membership card.
Order of Events:
Junior Clinic Registrations Commence – 11:15am
Junior Footy Clinic Commences– 11:45am -12:30pm
NRL Squad Training – 1:15pm-3:00pm (Approx.)
Members Signing Session – 3:00pm-3:45pm
Junior Footy Clinic Registration
1) Log into your Rabbitohs Account Manager
2) Click here to register for the 2017 Open Day Junior Member Footy Clinic
3) Click check out and follow the prompts to complete your booking
*To register for the Clinic with the Rabbitohs Membership team please call (02) 8306 9922
Terms and Conditions
- The 2017 Membership Open Day Junior Footy Clinic is restricted to the first 200 entrants only.
- The 2017 Membership Open Day Junior Footy Clinic registrations are open to both boys and girls aged 5yrs-15yrs and closes 12:00pm Friday 20 January. Junior Members must be 2017 financial to be eligible to register for the event.
- In the event of wet weather the Junior Member Footy Clinic may be cancelled, all clinic participants will be informed by SMS.
Interested? It’s not too late to renew or become a Member and enjoy this exclusive Member Benefit! For more information visit our website or contact us today.
Phone: (02) 8306 9922
In person: Visit the Membership Team 9am-5pm Monday-Friday Level 4, 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern.