The only place on earth where two World Heritage Wonders – the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest– sit side-by-side, Tropical North Queensland is the perfect setting for Rabbitohs fans looking to turn the July 3 clash at Barlow Park between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the North Queensland Cowboys into memory-making holiday.
To celebrate the teams’ journey to this unmissable destination in 2016, the Rabbitohs are giving one fan travelling to Cairns from NSW the chance to WIN 5 Unforgettable Cairns Experiences to share with a friend.
Here’s the 5 unmissable experiences you could WIN:
- A DOUBLE PASS TO HARTLEY’S CROCODILE ADVENTURES
- A DOUBLE ADULT PASS TO TJAPUKAI ABORIGINAL CULTURAL PARK
- A DOUBLE PASS QUICKSILVER OUTER BARRIER REEF EXPERIENCE
- A RETURN EXPERIENCE FOR TWO ADULTS ON SKYRAIL RAINFOREST CABLEWAY
- A $100 VOUCHER TO SALT HOUSE RESTAURANT
Check out the gallery for a taste of what you can WIN!
To enter, pre purchase your tickets to the Round 17 match between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the North Queensland Cowboys at www.ticketek.com.au/rabbitohs before Midnight Wednesday 29 June 2016.
Only open to New South Wales Residents, 18years and older. Terms and conditions apply. See below for full terms and conditions.
‘5 UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES’ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the SOUTH SYDNEY DISTRICT RUGBY LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, ABN is 28 002 487 390, address is Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
3. The promotion has one segment, consisting of the promotional period beginning at 12.01am (AEST) on Thursday 11 February 2016, concluding at Midnight Wednesday 29 June 2016.
4. Entries are only open to residents aged over 18 years in New South Wales in Australia, excluding employees of South Sydney Rabbitohs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The total Prize Pool is valued at $937.00. There are five (5) Prizes which make up the prize pool and only one (1) winner. Prizes and values are:
1. A DOUBLE PASS TO HARTLEY’S CROCODILE ADVENTURES ($74 RPP)
2. A DOUBLE ADULT PASS TO TJAPUKAI ABORIGINAL CULTURAL PARK ($124 RR)
3. A DOUBLE PASS QUICKSILVER OUTER BARRIER REEF EXPERIENCE ($489 RRP Excluding transfers)
4. A RETURN EXPERIENCE FOR TWO ADULTS ON SKYRAIL RAINFOREST CABLEWAY ($150)
5. A $100 VOUCHER TO SALT HOUSE RESTAURANT ($100 RRP)
6. HARTLEY’S CROCODILE ADVENTURES, TJAPUKAI ABORIGINAL CULTURAL PARK, QUICKSILVER CRUISES, SKYRAIL RAINFOREST CABLEWAY and SALT HOUSE RESTAURANT terms and conditions and exclusions apply. See websites for further details and contact information:
7. The winner’s transport, travel and accommodation expenses do not form part of the prize or promotion.
8. Entry into this competition will close at Midnight Wednesday 29 June 2016. The winner will be chosen at random from all participating entrants on Thursday 30 June 2016. The winner will then be notified on Thursday 30 June 2016. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
9. To enter, simply pre purchase any ticket to the Round 17 NRL Telstra Premiership match between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the North Queensland Cowboys. Tickets can be pre purchased online via www.ticketek.com.au/rabbitohs before Midnight Wednesday 29 June 2016.
10. The winner will be notified by phone by a Rabbitohs staff member on Thursday 30 June 2016. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner, the winner will be the person named in the purchase of tickets.
11. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
15. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.