Match Day Information: Rd 14, 2016
Tigers v Rabbitohs
Friday 10 June 2016
5:30pm - Gates open
5:35pm - NYC Kick Off
7:50pm - NRL Kick Off
The Rabbitohs return to Sydney for some hard-hitting Friday Night Football on June 10, as they take on the Wests Tigers in a local derby at ANZ Stadium.
See below for your Member, Transport and ticket information.
PRE-PURCHASE & SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
Be there as history happens this Friday night with this special Rabbitohs Offer.
Rabbitohs fans can get 3 x reserved tickets for the price of 1 x reserved ticket. That’s 3 tickets for only $16.15 per ticket!
Available in reserved Categories ONLY. While stocks last!
Click here for this special offer.
Get your tickets today:
Online: click here
Phone: 132 849
In Person: click here
For all the latest 2016 Rabbitohs Merchandise, including jerseys, hats and wet-weather gear, visit our outlets located at Ailes 110 on the Eastern side of the concourse or the Merchandise van located opposite the P1 Car Park.
RABBITOHS MEMBERS: DISCOVER THE CROSS BAR
An exciting opportunity now exists for Rabbitohs Members to access the new Crossbar Lounge at ANZ Stadium. Located on the Eastern side of the Stadium, the Lounge features a new stylish bar and lounge.
Access to the space is via the glass doors on Level 1 concourse at A107. Take the lifts or escalators to Level 2 where the entry to the Lounge is located.
This is yet another great benefit of being a Rabbitohs Member.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office A/B
The Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office will be in operation from gate A/B and will open from 5.20pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game are required to pick up their temporary entry ticket from this window.
Reciprocal Member Access
Rabbitohs Ticketed Members can gain access to this match by simply scanning their 2016 Rabbitohs Membership card through the allocated Gate below.
Reserved Member Seating (Captain's Club, Diamond, Gold, Silver Members)
Rabbitohs Reserved Seat Members will have access to General Admission seating on Level 4 East, entry will be via Gate C/D.
Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members
Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members will have access to General Admission seating in aisle 101 -103, entry will be via Gate B.
For Condition of Entry, click here
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Take advantage of the direct supporter trains operating to and from Campbelltown and Central
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak up the atmosphere of this traditional Rugby League rivalry!
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Be sure to take advantage of the special supporter trains that will be running direct to (and from) Olympic Park from:
· Campbelltown at 6:06pm and stopping all stations to Granville
· Central at 6:30pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield
Direct services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Casual parking is available in the precinct however, fans who intend to drive to the match are encouraged to pre book their parking to guarantee their spot for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all Rabbitohs events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.