Colgate and Rhino Mouthguard’s are giving registered Souths Juniors players the chance to win a fitted Colgate branded Rhino Mouthguard just like the Rabbitohs NRL players use, to protect your teeth, and also the chance to meet the Rabbitohs team up close after a training session. Each mouthguard is worth over $150 and will give you a true Colgate smile, just like the Rabbitohs players.
Just get a parent or guardian to enter your details below including the club you play for in the Souths Juniors area. Competition is open to the first 200 Souths Juniors players to register. Attendance at the meet the players day will require a parent or guardian to be present.
You will be required to attend a mouthguard fitting at Rhino Mouthguard’s within the scheduled fitting period to be eligible to receive a mouthguard at the Rabbitohs meet the players day.
Winners will be contacted by the Rabbitohs via their email provided with details of the fitting schedule & location.
Terms and Conditions
Colgate Mouthguard Fittings
1. Instructions and information on how to register form part of these conditions of registration. By registering, entrants accept these conditions of registration.
2. The Promoter is the South Sydney Rabbitohs, ABN is 28 002 487 390, address is Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
3. The registration period begins at 6pm (AEDT) on Thursday June 16, 2016 and concludes at the point of receiving 200 eligible entrants.
4. Registration in the Promotion is open to all Australian residents:
Aged 18 years and over applying for their children enrolled in a Souths Juniors Rugby League Club in 2016; and
Aged under 18 years who are registered with a Souths Juniors Rugby League Club in 2016, and who have obtained their parent or guardian's consent to register for the Promotion on these Terms and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms, and are available to be present on the date of the mouthguard fitting and at the meet the players day at Redfern Oval.
5. To register, you must visit http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/colgatemouthguard and then complete the registration form.
6. Distribution of Colgate Mouthguards and invitations to attend the mouthguard fittings and meet the players day will be limited to the first 200 eligible registrants.
7. In order to receive a Colgate Mouthguard the eligible registrant must available to attend a mouthguard fitting at a Rabbitohs chosen venue in Clovelly, NSW, within the time frame provided upon successful resitration in the program. Persons under the age of 18 must attend the mouthguard fitting with a parent or guardian.
8. Any registrant not able to attend the mouthguard fitting within the communicated timeframe will forfeit any opportunity to receive a Colgate Mouthguard and access to the meet the players day.
9. Each Colgate Mouthguard is valued at $150.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of registrations and the identification of registrants.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any registrant for tampering with the registration process or for submitting a registration which is not in accordance with these conditions of registration.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) relating to the receipt of a mouthguard except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the registration process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
16. The mouthguard fitting event and junior mouthguards are subject to the terms and conditions of South Sydney District Rugby League Football
Club ABN 28 002 487 390. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of [South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club] or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.