Match Day Information: Titans v Rabbitohs
Rabbitohs v Titans Trial Match
Saturday 20 February 2016
1.15pm – Gates Open
1.45pm – Burleigh Bears Colts v Sunshine Coast Colts
3.15pm – Burleigh Bears QCUP v Sunshine Coast QCUP
5.00pm – Aquis Titans v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Don’t miss your chance to be close to the action when the Rabbitohs take on the Titans at Pizzey Park, on the eve of the 2016 NRL season.
Seating allocations for this event are General Admission only, so make sure you get in quick!
Save time and money by purchasing your tickets online!
Special Family prices are available, plus children 10 years of age and under are FREE and must be accompanied by 1 Adult/Concession ticket holder.
TICKET PRICES – GENERAL ADMISSION ONLY
Junior (11-16 years: $10
Click here to purchase your tickets now.
VISIT THE RABBITOHS MEMBERSHIP MARQUEE
Become a Member & Stand Above the Rest with the Rabbitohs in 2016! The Membership Marquee will be located at the entrance to Pizzey Park, 80 Pacific Ave Miami from 12:45pm.
RABBITOHS MERCHANDISE VAN
Check out all the latest Rabbitohs gear to prepare you for the 2016 NRL Season by visiting the Rabbitohs Merchandise Van. Located at the entrance to Pizzey Park, next door to the Rabbitohs Membership Marquee from 12.45pm.
Click here to view public transport options to Pizzey Park.
Parking will be available at Burleigh Bears Juniors Rugby League Club, surrounding streets or Miami High School for $2 per vehicle.
GENERAL VENUE INFORMATION
• Alcohol free areas at Northern and Southern ends.
If you plan to purchase alcohol at the event please ensure have your License/18+ Card
• Pizzey Park consists of General Admission viewing areas. Bring your picnic blanket to make your game day as comfy as possible on the grassed hill areas.
There are a number of small, uncovered grandstands
• Standing only will apply to most other areas.
• Low profile deck-chairs at the back of the hill areas (if space is available).
• Off-street parking is available as well as at Burleigh Junior Rugby League Field.
• There is no shelter from the sun in viewing areas so we recommend you wear a hat and sunscreen if arriving early in the afternoon.
• The game will be played in all weather but may be delayed if adverse conditions prevail.
• There will be one entry gate at the Pacific Avenue entrance.
• Several food/drink outlets are situated around the ground.
• No viewing from the Leagues Club.
BURLEIGH BEARS CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Please note that The Burleigh Bears is a Responsible Service of Alcohol compliant venue as per Liquor Licensing Laws.
• In line with government licensing requirements no fluids of any description (excluding medical related) will be permitted into the venue.
• Identification must be shown to access alcohol serviced areas (18 years + are only permitted in the licensed area)
• No Glass of any description can be taken into the venue
• No Alcohol is permitted to be taken into the venue
• No Pets will be allowed entry
• No Pass Outs
• No Refunds
• No eskies
• No Dangerous objects or weapons
• No commercially pre-purchased food can be taken into the venue
• Baggage checks will be made upon entry at every gate