Coca Cola are giving Rabbitohs Members a unique opportunity to WIN the Ultimate Seats at a Rabbitohs match!
Simply Join the Rabbitohs Membership Family during the month of February and you could win the following major prize:
- Two seats in the Rabbitohs Player enclosure section for the Round 2 match against the Newcastle Knights
- Watch the Rabbitohs playing squad go through their pre-game warm-up from the sideline
- Hold the Rabbitohs run-through banner as the team runs out prior to the match commencing
- Two entries into the post-game family room to meet and great your favourite Rabbitohs stars
Simply Join the Rabbitohs Membership Family to go in the draw!*
See below for Terms and Conditions.
*All members over the age of 18 who have already joined or renewed for the 2016 season are automatically entered into the draw
Renewing your Membership CLICK HERE
Will you be a new Rabbitohs Member in 2016? CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the "Rabbitohs Ultimate Fan” (Promotion)
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promoter is South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club Limited (ABN 28 002 487 390) of Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion will be sent via a post on the South Sydney Rabbitohs Facebook page as well as, by an eDM to the South Sydney Rabbitohs email database, and via digital web banners hosted on Rabbitohs.com.au during the promotion period.
4. The Promotion will be open from 12:01am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 8 October 2015 until 11:59pm AEDT on 1 March 2016 (Promotion Period).
5. Entry in the Promotion is only open to residents of NSW able to participate in the Prize in Sydney on Round 2 Rabbitohs v Knights game on Saturday 12 March 2016 and who are:
(a) aged 18 years and over; or
(b) aged under 18 years, who have obtained their parent or guardian's consent to enter the Promotion on these Terms and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms and must be accompanied on one of the winning tickets by an Adult over the age of 18,
(c) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the Participating Venues and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize);
(d) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 5(c) of these Terms;
(e) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any Promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(f) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(g) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 5(d) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter and be eligible to win;
a) Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase a 2016 Rabbitohs Membership, which can be done by visiting http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/membership.html or calling the Rabbitohs Membership line on 8306 9900.
b) Have purchased a 2016 membership or renewed their membership during the membership on-sale period, which commenced 8th October 2016
JUDGING & PRIZE INFORMATION
7. Judging will be conducted by a representative of the Promoter at Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern, NSW, 2016 on 2 March 2016 from all Eligible Entries received during the Promotion (Judging).
8. The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged based on originality and creativity of the answer provided to the Promotion question. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Eligible Entrant judged to have submitted the best response will win a “Rabbitohs’ Ultimate Fan” for two (2) people valued at $5,000 RRP (including GST) (Prize).
The Prize includes:
a) Two (2) x seats in the “player enclosure” section for NRL Round 2 Rabbitohs v Knights game located at ANZ Stadium, commencing 5.30 kick-off on 12 March 2016 (2 tickets) plus;
b) An on-field sideline experience to watch the Rabbitohs warm up from the “sideline” area,
c) Holding the club banner at the start of the game.
d) Two (2) x entries into the post-game family room.
10. The Prize must be taken on 12 March 2016.
11. Prize winners will be required to make their own way to and from ANZ Stadium to participate in the Prize.
12. Prize winners will be escorted into the player enclosure by a South Sydney Rabbitohs member of staff.
Strictly no alcohol to be consumed in the player enclosure and Prize winners cannot be intoxicated whilst sitting in the player enclosure.
14. If the Prize winner is under 18 years of age, they may participate in the Prize but must elect their parent or guardian as their nominated companion and must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times while a participant in the Prize.
15. Any part of the Prize that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any part of the Prize forfeited by the Prize winner.
16. The Prize does not (except as expressly stated) include:
(a) any transport between a traveller’s residence and ANZ Stadium;
(b) any overnight accommodation;
(c) any other travel or accommodation;
(d) any other ancillary costs which may be incurred by those traveling.
17. Participation in the Prize is subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by those involved in providing other goods or services included in the Prize (Third Party Terms).
18. The Promoter, Prize provider and activity operators, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve the right to: (a) prevent the Prize winner and/or their companion from participating in any part of the Prize if, at any time, they reasonably believe that they pose a safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel any part of the Prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous and/or (c) vary and/or substitute the Prize (or part thereof) without notice with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner and companion must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. The winner and companion of the Prize acknowledge that elements of the Prize are dangerous and may result in injury or death, and that they participate at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law neither the Promoter, and/or any of its employees, contractors and agents or employees of its contractors and agents, and/or companies providing prizes for the Promotion, will be liable for any liability / cost / loss / damage / expense / death / personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to, direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion.
21. The Prize winner and nominated companion participating in the Prize are responsible for compliance with all applicable Third Party Terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the Prize. The Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to the Prize winner and/or nominated companion who, as a result of any failure to comply with any Third Party Terms:
(a) are unable to participate in the Prize (or any part of it); or
(b) suffers any other loss or damage.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
22. The Prize winner will be notified by phone and email on 2 March 2016
23. If requested by the Promoter, a Prize winner must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize and compliance with these Terms before the Promoter issues their Prize. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a provisional winning entry has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the provisional winner's entry will be invalid and, at the Promoter's absolute discretion, all of the provisional winner's remaining entries will be invalid. A Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
24. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
25. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
26. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
27. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
29. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize.
30. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
31. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
32. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Eligible Entrant consents to the Promoter using, and disclosing their personal information to the Promoter's related entities, the Promoter's agencies and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize) for use for the following purposes:
(a) contacting the entrant in relation to the Promotion;
(b) improving the Promoter's or the Promoter's related entities' goods and services; and
The Eligible Entrant provides this consent until such a time as they withdraw their consent by giving notice to the Promoter. Eligible Entrants can gain access to, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address set out in paragraph 2 of these Terms. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
35. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree and acknowledge:
(a) that the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) and/or, with the Promoter's consent (including consent subject to any conditions), the Participating Venues (or an agent of the Participating Venues, may:
(i) obtain comments from them about the Promotion and take photos or recordings of them (and contacting them for those purposes);
(ii) use any of the comments, photos or recordings obtained from them, their name, and/or likeness (the Materials) for the Promoter's, future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them;
(iii) may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials in any manner at any time, anywhere, and by any means (including communicating them to the public in any media, including media not yet in existence); and
(iv) may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the things outlined in paragraph 34(a)(iii) of these Terms;
(b) on creation of the Materials, they:
(i) grant to the Promoter a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose the Promoter determines; and
(ii) where the Promoter consents, they grant to the Participating Venues a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose the Promoter consents to;
(c) they unconditionally and irrevocably:
(i) consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given (Moral Rights); and
(ii) waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; and
(d) they agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Venues, and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of, or participation in, the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
38. Eligible Entrants agree and acknowledge that all entries and any intellectual property rights subsisting in their entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
39. Each entrant and, if the entrant is under 18 years of age, their parent or guardian, acknowledges and agrees that it is a condition of participation in the Promotion that the entrant be capable of agreeing to these Terms and giving the consents contained herein.
40. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age:
(a) will ensure that the entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms, will comply with these Terms; and
(b) warrants that the entrant in respect of whom they agree to these Terms, is capable of agreeing to these Terms and giving the consents contained herein.
41. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age agrees to indemnify the Promoter against:
(a) any claims made by the entrant, his or her guardian, any member of his or her family or any other party, against the Promoter in connection with the Promotion or the entrant's participation in the Promotion; and
(b) any losses (including any liability) caused by any act or omission of the entrant which is inconsistent with these Terms.
42. The parent or guardian of each entrant under 18 years of age who participates in the Promotion, acknowledges that they are provided with the opportunity for their child to participate in the Promotion, as consideration for their agreement to these Terms.
43. The Promoter may require any parental or guardian consent or agreement referred to in these Terms to be produced in writing, and such consent if requested must include the words "in consideration of Coca-Cola Amatil agreeing to admit the entrant into this Promotion, [name of Parent or Guardian] agrees to be bound by the terms of entry into the Promotion".