Terms and Conditions - Confirm Your Details Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
South Sydney Rabbitohs Confirm Your Details Promotion
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the SOUTH SYDNEY DISTRICT RUGBY LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, ABN is 28 002 487 390, address is Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
3. The promotion has one segment, consisting of the promotional period beginning at 9.00am (AEST) on Monday 22 August 2016, concluding at Midnight Monday 12 September 2016.
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia, excluding employees of South Sydney Rabbitohs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. To enter, simply complete and submit the update survey information provided via email. Submissions into this competition will close at Midnight Monday 12 September 2016. The winner will be chosen at random from all participating entrants on Wednesday 14 August 2016. The winner will then be notified on Thursday 15 August 2016. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. The prize is one (1) 2016 Rabbitohs Home Jersey signed by the 2016 Rabbitohs NRL Squad valued at $399.95 AUD.
7. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner, the winner will be the person named in the purchase of tickets.
8. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
NSW TPL LTPM/16/00241