Capital Training Institute Presents Rabbitohs v Bulldogs
Friday 21 August 2015
5.25pm - Gates open
5.30pm - NYC Kick Off
7.45pm - NRL Kick Off
RABBITOHS ASSEMBLE! Friday Night Football returns to ANZ Stadium and we are calling all Rabbitohs Members and supporters to Assemble and cheer on our mighty Rabbitohs as they take on the Bulldogs in what promises to be Rugby League at its best!
Purchase your Rabbitohs Assemble T-shirt and Ticket package to share in the passion of live footy with Adults for $39 and Juniors for $19.
There will be seven special direct train services running for this game on Friday night to make it even easier for fans to get there – and don’t forget rail is included with all pre purchased tickets!
Get there early with plenty of giveaways and activities for you to enjoy – including limited edition Rabbitohs Flags thanks to NOVA 96.9 for the first 3500 through the gates, and Glenn Stewart face masks for the first 5000 to celebrate his 200 NRL Games!
PRE-PURCHASE & SAVE TIME AND MONEY – PLUS RAIL INCLUDED WITH TICKETS
Online: click here or grab a Ticket and Tshirt package here
Phone: 132 849
In Person: click here
MEMBER APPRECIATION ROUND
Members form the core of our Club and we want to show our appreciation for your continued support in 2015. For this year’s Member Appreciation Round, our Members will be treated to an extensive array of match day prizes, giveaways and unique game-day experiences as well as up to 10% discount on food and beverages up until kick-off of the NRL match.
Click here for a full list off Member Appreciation Round giveaways and prizes.
LIMITED GLENN ‘Gifty’ STEWART FACEMASKS THANKS TO CTI
Glenn Stewart will reach his 200th NRL Game milestone when he runs out at ANZ Stadium this Friday. To celebrate their match day Partnership, CTI will be handing out ‘Gifty’ face masks to the first 5,000 patrons through the Gates.
Make sure you collect yours at either Gate J/K or A/B and follow the instructions for your chance to win a Rabbitohs Prize Pack during the half-time Dance Cam.
SPECIAL OLYMPICS CUP
Friday is the 4th Annual Special Olympics Cup game between the Rabbitohs and the Bulldogs. The Special Olympics Cup signifies an important partnership between the Bulldogs, Rabbitohs and Special Olympics Australia in providing a platform for thousands of Australians with an intellectual disability to reach their personal best both on and off the sporting field.
Pre-Game, Special Olympics Athletes who have just returned from the recent Special Olympics World Summer Games in LA will be completing a lap of honour complete with a ‘Torch Run’ around ANZ Stadium with the Special Olympics Cup.
At the Kidzone, there will be plenty of fun activities to keep the kids busy.
Located on the South West Terrace (accessed via the stairs at Aisle 134) and open from 5.25pm until kick off of the main game there is so much for kids to enjoy!
The following FREE entertainment and activities will be available on Friday night from Gates Open:
- Rabbitohs Banner Making Station – be spotted on the Banner Cam on the big screen and win a $50 Rabbitohs Merchandise Voucher!
- New Reggie’s Pass the Ball inflatable courtesy of our family partner De’Longhi
- 2015 Rabbitohs Team Photo Wall (Gate J)
- Colgate brush pack giveaway
- Rabbitohs player appearance
- Reggie Rabbit appearance
- Rabbitohs colouring-in activity
- face painting
^Persons over 18 must be with a child/relative to be allowed entry to the Colgate Kidzone
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO WIN A SIGNED 2014 JERSEY –PLUS WIN AN INSTANT PRIZE!
Register your details at Aisle 118 on game-day to go in the draw to win a signed 2014 Rabbitohs Premiership Jersey!
This Jersey is signed by the entire 2014 Rabbitohs NRL Squad – the 2014 Premiership winners and is a priceless piece of history.
Plus the first 1000 patrons who register at Aisle 118 or with one of our Rabbitohs roaming staff will also instantly win a Rabbitohs glow in the dark wristband.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office H
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office H opens from 4.00pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game are required to pick up their membership card from this window.
Please give yourself plenty of time to collect your Membership card.
Important Burrow Information
Please be advised that only Members of the Burrow will be permitted access to sit in the Burrow in Aisle 110. Anyone who wishes to sit with the Burrow will need to purchase or upgrade to a Burrow Membership. General Admission Members and General Admission ticketholders do not have access to the Burrow.
Patrons wishing to sit in the Rabbitohs Assemble Burrow Overflow in A111 will need to purchase a ticket through Ticketek. You will also receive one of the limited edition Rabbitohs Assemble t-shirts for this event.
Regional & 3 Game Member Bays
A reminder to 2015 Regional Members and 3 Game Members that should these areas be at capacity, Members will be directed to sit in GA Areas:
2015 Regional Members – Aisle 133, Rows 2-10, Seats 32-60 will be directed to sit in the General Admission from Aisles 134 onwards should this area be at capacity
2015 3 Game Members – Aisle 109, Rows 2-10, Seats 1-29 will be directed to sit in the General Admission Area from Aisle 113 onwards should this area be at capacity
MEMBERS POST MATCH FUNCTION
Be sure to get along to the Rabbitohs Members Bar on Sunday night following the match with great entertainment for all Members.
This will take place in 'The Cauldron' (North West Terrace of ANZ Stadium). Please note the 2015 key ring will not permit Rabbitohs Members to gain entry to the post match function in the Members Bar, a 2015 Rabbitohs Membership card must be presented to gain entry. Strictly for Members only.
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· There are seven direct supporter trains for this event for fans to take advantage of.
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
DIRECT TRAINS TO OLYMPIC PARK
There will be seven special direct train services running for Rabbitohs v Bulldogs.
- Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 5:54pm, 6:20pm, 6:38pm, 6:56pm, 7:12pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
- Sydenham to Olympic Park: Departing Sydenham at 6:25pm, stopping all stations Olympic Park.
- Campbelltown to Olympic Park: Departing Campbelltown at 6:06pm, all stations to Granville, Clyde and Lidcombe.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.