MERCH ALERT: 2015 Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey
The 2015 Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey for the NRL Indigenous Round has now been launched and will make its debut this Friday night when the Rabbitohs travel to Brookvale Oval take on Manly the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.
Available in Men’s and Kids sizes, the 2015 Indigenous Jersey designed by Nikita Ridgeway – Designer, Founder and CEO at Dreamtime Ink Australia – the jersey uses symbols to reflect various elements of indigenous communities and culture, including their connection to the South Sydney Rabbitohs Aboriginal players, past, present and future.
• Spirits; represent past, present and future Aboriginal Rabbitohs players. These are placed around the gathering symbols
• Community Gathering Symbols; large symbol with Spirits, represents the Club itself. Smaller gathering symbols with hands surrounding them represent the communities the Club has inspired and that have been influenced by the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
• Hand Prints; represent the many helping hands in the community
• Travelling Tracks (Green and Red Lines); represents the journeys and paths of those players who worked hard to be able to play for the Rabbitohs and their journeys back to their communities to give back
• Dreaming Tracks (above chest and around heart); these two designs represent the flow of the journey and Dreaming Story of the South Sydney Rabbitohs’ connection and guiding role with Aboriginal Players from past, present and future.
Men’s 2015 Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey (S to 5XL): Members price $125.96, Non-Members price $139.95
Kids 2015 Rabbitohs Indigenous Jersey (8 -14): Members price $98.96, Non-Members price $109.95
You can also purchase the jersey online through the Rabbitohs Online Megastore, or shop in store at the Official Rabbitohs Merchandise Store located at Level 4, 265 Chalmers St Redfern. Open from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 11am-3pm on Saturday.
Remember you must login to the Online Store to activate your 10% discount. The ‘Member Login’ button can be found in the navigation bar at the top of the site.