Match Day Information: Rd 21, 2015
KARI Presents Rabbitohs v Panthers
Sunday 2 August 2015
1.40pm - Gates open
1.45pm - NYC Kick Off
4.00pm - NRL Kick Off
The Rabbitohs return to ANZ Stadium this weekend for a jam packed Sunday Fun Day at the Footy!
With $50 family passes including Rail transport, bring along the family and your friends and make a day out of it!
There will be loads of activities and entertainment for kids to enjoy including the chance to make their very own banners to support the Red & Green – and those spotted in the crowd holding their banners on the big screen will win a $50 Rabbitohs Merchandise Voucher!
DIRECT TRAINS FROM CENTRAL TO OLYMPIC PARK
To help you get out there to support the Rabbitohs this Sunday, there will be two direct trains from Central to Olympic Park stopping at Redfern and Strathfield at 12.34pm and 12.54pm.
In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
COLGATE KIDZONE SUPERCHARGED
With a Supercharged Kidzone there will be a lot of fun activities to keep the kids busy.
Located on the South West Terrace (accessed via the stairs at Aisle 134) and open from 1.40pm until kick off of the main game there is so much for kids to enjoy!
The following FREE entertainment and activities will be available on Sunday afternoon from Gates Open:
- Rabbitohs Banner Making Station
- New Reggie’s Pass the Ball inflatable courtesy of our family partner De’Longhi
- Balloon Artist
- 2015 Rabbitohs Team Photo Wall
- Colgate Brush pack Giveaway
- Rabbitohs Player Appearance
- Reggie Rabbit Appearance
- Rabbitohs Colouring-in Activity
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
- Roaming Entertainment
^Persons over 18 must be with a child/relative to be allowed entry to the Colgate Kidzone
PASLODE TRADIES DAY OUT TICKET HOLDERS GET FREE ENTRY THIS SUNDAY
As part of a joint partnership with Rosehill Gardens, we are giving ticketholders of Paslode Tradies Day Out, 1 August at Rosehill Gardens free entry to the Rabbitohs v Panthers Game on Sunday afternoon!
Ticketholders must simply scan your ticket at the turnstiles on gameday to gain entry. Strictly one entry per ticket.
Click here for information on Paslode Tradies Day Out.
RABBITOHS MEMBERS GET 30% OFF ADDITIONAL TICKETS
Rabbitohs Members have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to Sunday’s clash with the Panthers at a discounted rate of 30% off the pre-purchase retail price!
Members have received the password to access this offer in their Bunny Bulletin which goes out on Tuesdays. Should you not have received your Bunny Bulletin, please contact the Membership Department on 02 8306 9922.
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO WIN A SIGNED 2014 JERSEY –PLUS WIN AN INSTANT PRIZE!
Register your details at Aisle 110 on gameday to go in the draw to WIN a signed 2014 Rabbitohs Premiership Jersey!
This Jersey is signed by the entire 2014 Rabbitohs NRL Squad – the 2014 Premiership winners and is a priceless piece of history.
Plus the first 1000 patrons who register at Aisle 110 or with one of our Rabbitohs roaming staff will also instantly win a Rabbitohs glow in the dark wristband.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office H
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office H opens from 1.00pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game are required to pick up their Membership card from this window.
Please give yourself plenty of time to collect your Membership card.
Important Burrow Information
Please be advised that only Members of the Burrow and Burrow ticketholders will be permitted access to sit in the Burrow in Bay 110-1, 111-1. Anyone who wishes to sit with the Burrow will need to purchase or upgrade to a Burrow Membership, or purchase a Burrow ticket through Ticketek.com.au/Rabbitohs. General Admission Members and General Admission ticketholders do not have access to the Burrow.
MEMBER POST MATCH FUNCTION
Be sure to get along to the Rabbitohs Member Bar on Sunday night following the match with great entertainment for all Members.
This will take place in 'The Cauldron' (North West Terrace of ANZ Stadium). Please note the 2015 key ring will not permit Rabbitohs Members to gain entry to the post match function in the Members Bar, a 2015 Rabbitohs Membership card must be presented to gain entry. Strictly for Members only.
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Take advantage of the direct supporter trains for this event.
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
There will be two special direct train services running for Rabbitohs v Panthers.
· Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 12:34pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
· Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 12:54pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular Sunday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.