Match Day Information: Saturday Night Fever! Rd 19, 2015
Rabbitohs v Knights
Saturday 25 July 2015
5.10pm - Gates open
5.15pm - NYC Kick Off
7.30pm - NRL Kick Off
It’s Saturday Night Fever at the Footy! Celebrate in style and come to the game in your best Disco outfit as the Rabbitohs face off against the Knights.
Be spotted in your Disco gear by the Rabbitohs roaming staff and you have the chance to be upgraded to the Centreline Suite on the spot! Plus purchase a red & green fibre optic wand ticket package to light up your night!
RABBITOHS MEMBERS GET 30% OFF ADDITIONAL TICKETS
Rabbitohs Members have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to Saturday night’s clash with the Knights at a discounted rate of 30% off the pre-purchase retail price!
Members have received the password to access this offer in their Bunniy Bulletin which goes out on Tuesdays. Should you not have received your Bunnies Bulletin please contact the Membership Department on 02 8306 9922.
TOOHEYS OFFERS IN CTI RABBITOHS MEMBERS BAR
Matchday partner Tooheys have a special offer for this event. They are giving away a FREE Meat Pie with any Tooheys product purchase in the Rabbitohs Members Bar*.
* Total of 500 pies available for the offer.
* Pie offer is limited to two pies per transaction.
PLUS Tooheys will also be giving away 10 double-passes into the President’s Suite in the CTI Members bar on match-day!
Please note, any child under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in order to enter the CTI Member’s Bar area.
GET SPOTTED IN YOUR DISCO GEAR AND WATCH THE GAME FROM THE CENTRELINE SUITE
Be spotted by our roaming Rabbitohs staff on Saturday night wearing your Disco outfit and you could win one of 10 double passes upgrading you to watch the game from the Centreline Suite!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR COLGATE KIDZONE
Why not bring the kids along to our Colgate Kidzone for some pre-game fun! Located on the South West Terrace (accessed via the stairs at Aisle 134) and open from 5.15pm until kick off of the main game there is so much for kids to enjoy!
The following FREE entertainment and activities will be available on Saturday night:
- New Reggie’s Pass the Ball inflatable courtesy of our family partner Delonghi
- 2015 Rabbitohs Team Photo Wall
- Colgate Brush pack Giveaway
- Rabbitohs Player Appearance
- Reggie Rabbit Appearance
- Rabbitohs Colouring In Activity
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
^Persons over 18 must be with a child/relative to be allowed entry to the Colgate Kidzone
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO WIN A SIGNED 2014 JERSEY –PLUS WIN AN INSTANT PRIZE!
Register your details at Aisle 110 on game-day to go in the draw to WIN a signed 2014 Rabbitohs Premiership Jersey!
This Jersey is signed by the entire 2014 Rabbitohs NRL Squad and is a priceless piece of history.
Plus the first 1000 patrons who register at Aisle 110 or with one of our Rabbitohs roaming staff will also instantly win a Rabbitohs glow in the dark wristband.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office H
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office H opens from 4.30pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game are required to pick up their membership card from this window.
Please give yourself plenty of time to collect your Membership card.
IMPORTANT BURROW INFORMATION
Please be advised that only Members of the Burrow and Burrow ticket holders will be permitted access to sit in the Burrow in Bay 110-1, 111-1. Anyone who wishes to sit with the Burrow will need to purchase or upgrade to a Burrow Membership, or purchase a Burrow ticket through Ticketek.com.au/Rabbitohs. General Admission Members and General Admission ticketholders do not have access to the Burrow.
MEMBERS POST MATCH FUNCTION
Be sure to get along to the Rabbitohs Members Bar on Saturday night following the match with great entertainment for all Members.
This will take place in 'The Cauldron' (North West Terrace of ANZ Stadium). Please note the 2015 key ring will not permit Rabbitohs Members to gain entry to the post match function in the Members Bar, a 2015 Rabbitohs Membership card must be presented to gain entry. Strictly for Members only.
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Leave the car at home – with another event occurring at All Phones Arena, all fans who plan to drive should pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the game.
· Take advantage of the direct supporter trains for this event.
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular Saturday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
With another event occurring at All Phones Arena, fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional train services in operation for the event and included in your event ticket/club Membership. All fans who plan to drive should pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the game.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.