John Olive Selected in NSW Under 20s
Rabbitohs speedster John Olive has been selected in Dean Pay’s NSW under 20s side to take on Queensland in next Wednesday night’s curtain raiser to Origin III at Suncorp Stadium.
Olive recently made his first grade debut on the wing for the Rabbitohs (Round 14 against the Tigers) having played 17 NYC game for the Rabbitohs. Olive’s selection is the second representative honour he has achieved, having represented the Australian Schoolboys in 2014.
The Under-20s State of Origin match will be played as the curtain-raiser to the State of Origin Series Game III decider at Suncorp Stadium on July 8.
The 2015 NSW under 20s side is:
1. Latrell Mitchell (Sydney Roosters)
2. Brian Kelly (Gold Coast)
3. John Olive (South Sydney)
4. Robert Jennings (Penrith)
5. Brent Naden (Penrith)
6. Jackson Hastings (Sydney Roosters)
7. Drew Hutchison (St George Illawarra)
8. Alex Twal (Parramatta)
9. Grant Garvey (Sydney Roosters)
10. Liam Knight (Manly)
11. Joe Stimson (Melbourne)
12. Tyrell Fuimaono (Parramatta)
13. Luke Yates (Newcastle)
14. Jacob Liddle (Wests Tigers)
15. Oliver Clarke (Penrith)
16. Addison Demetriou (Manly)
17. Hame Sele (St George Illawarra)
18. Matt Woods (Wests Tigers)
Coach: Dean Pay