Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles
Friday 26 June 2015
5.15pm - Gates open
5.20pm - NYC Kick Off
7.35pm - NRL Kick Off
Start your weekend with the adrenalin rush that is Friday Night Football, as the Rabbitohs take on old rivals the Sea Eagles at ANZ Stadium. Watch the Burgess Brothers go head to head in what promises to be a matchup of power and force.
Proudly brought to you by Fujitsu, the first 10,000 patrons through the gates will receive a set of Rabbitohs thunderstix to help you cheer on the red and green.
Pre-purchased tickets include rail, and with family passes for just $50 and Adults from $25 there is no better way to witness flashy passes and powerful hit ups then watching live footy!
RABBITOHS MEMBERS GET 30% OFF TICKETS – ENDS 8PM WEDNESDAY 24 JUNE
Rabbitohs Members have the opportunity purchase additional tickets to Friday night’s clash with the Sea Eagles at a discounted rate of 30% off the pre-purchase retail price!
Members have received in last week's Bunny Bulletin (sent out on Tuesdays) the discount ticket password which will give them access to this offer through Ticketek.
Offer ends 8pm Wednesday 24 June.
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR COLGATE KIDZONE
Why not bring the kids along to our Colgate Kidzone for some pre-game fun! Located on the South West Terrace (accessed via the stairs at Aisle 134) and open from 5.15pm until kick off of the main game there is so much for kids to enjoy!
The following FREE entertainment and activities will be available on Friday night:
- New Reggie’s Pass the Ball inflatable courtesy of our family partner Delonghi
- 2015 Rabbitohs Team Photo Wall
- Colgate Brush pack Giveaway
- Rabbitohs Player Appearance
- Reggie Rabbit Appearance
- Rabbitohs Colouring In Activity
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
^Persons over 18 must be with a child/relative to be allowed entry to the Colgate Kidzone
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO WIN A SIGNED 2014 JERSEY –PLUS WIN AN INSTANT PRIZE!
Register your details at Aisle 110 on gameday to go in the draw to WIN a signed 2014 Rabbitohs Premiership Jersey!
This Jersey is signed by the entire 2014 Rabbitohs NRL Squad – the 2014 Premiership winners and is a priceless piece of history.
Plus the first 1000 patrons who register at Aisle 110 or with one of our Rabbitohs roaming staff will also instantly win a pair of Red & Green flashing wands and Rabbitohs glow in the dark wristbands!
TELSTRA CONNECTED LOUNGE – MEMBER UPGRADE
Rabbitohs Members once again will have the chance to experience game day from the comfort of the #TelstraConnectedLounge this Friday against the Sea Eagles in an ongoing special promotion supported by Telstra, one of the games major partners and ANZ Stadium.
14 Rabbitohs Members experienced the upgrade feeling at the Eels Friday night Round 11 clash, enjoying a view from the half way line and an array of food and beverage options. Some enjoyed themselves so much they wished they had the comfort of the #TelstraConnectedLounge every week!
This Friday, a number of double passes will be available for more lucky Rabbitohs Members^ to receive an upgrade to the #TelstraConnectedLounge, chosen randomly prior to the game. FREE food and beverages will again be on offer along with watching the game from the comfortable of the corporate suite and experiencing the jumbo TV wall inside the Lounge.
To be in the running, Members need to arrive at ANZ Stadium by 6pm this Friday 26 June wearing their 2015 Member lanyard. The Rabbitohs Membership team will be selecting winners from all across the Member seating areas and precinct so make sure you have your Member passion and pride on show!
We hope to see as many Members as possible on Friday and who knows, you could be a winner as soon as you arrive!
^Members must be aged over 18 to be eligible. Accompanying guests must also be Rabbitohs Members. Members under 18, if accompanying a parent or guardian will be able to attend.
IMPORTANT MEMBER INFORMATION
Box Office H
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office H opens from 4.30pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game are required to pick up their membership card from this window.
Please give yourself plenty of time to collect your Membership card.
Important Burrow Information
Please be advised that only Members of the Burrow and Burrow ticketholders will be permitted access to sit in the Burrow in Bay 110-1, 111-1. Anyone who wishes to sit with the Burrow will need to purchase or upgrade to a Burrow Membership, or purchase a Burrow ticket through Ticketek.com.au/Rabbitohs. General Admission Members and General Admission ticketholders do not have access to the Burrow.
MEMBERS POST MATCH FUNCTION
Be sure to get along to the Rabbitohs Members Bar on Friday night following the match with great entertainment for all Members.
This will take place in 'The Cauldron' (North West Terrace of ANZ Stadium). Please note the 2015 key ring will not permit Rabbitohs Members to gain entry to the post match function in the Members Bar, a 2015 Rabbitohs Membership card must be presented to gain entry. Strictly for Members only.
· In a special arrangement for NRL Club Members and fans, all tickets for NRL club events at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Train services.
· Take advantage of the direct supporter trains for this event.
· To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
· Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special direct supporter trains will be operating for Rabbitohs v Panthers:
· Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 6:38pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield;
· Central to Olympic Park: Departing Central at 6:56pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
There is no Trackwork scheduled for this event.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.