Member Appreciation Day Saturday 23rd May 2015
The South Sydney Rabbitohs and Capital Training Institute, our official membership partner are proud to present our 2015 Member Appreciation Day.
Our Member Appreciation Day is an exclusive member’s event and represents a fantastic opportunity for all our Rabbitohs Members both young and old to get up close with their favourite players.
There will be plenty of activities and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy including:
- Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Pass the Footy
- Rabbitohs Jumping Castle
- Face Painting
- Colgate’s Dr Rabbit & Giveaways
- Official Rabbitohs Merchandise Van
- Autograph sessions with Rabbitohs players
- Exclusive photo session with the NRL, Auckland 9s & World club challenge trophy
- BBQ and light snacks on offer for all members to purchase
- Member’s giveaways throughout the day
When: Saturday 23rd May
Where: Rabbitohs High Performance Centre, Redfern Oval
Time: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Cost: Free to 2015 Rabbitohs Members
Special Event Information:
- BBQ will be available for purchase at the northern end of the Redfern Oval grandstand
- There are no ATMs available at the ground
- There is no event parking, it is encouraged that Members catch public transport
- In the event of rain, the event will still go ahead, however the order of the day may be altered
So why not come down to Redfern Oval on Saturday May 23rd from 10:30am-12:30pm and meet and greet your South Sydney Rabbitohs.
This is exclusive to 2015 Rabbitohs Members. Members will be required to show their Membership Card to gain entry. Non-Members will not be admitted.
WILL YOU STAND ABOVE THE REST? Join now in order to attend!
Renewing or joining on a Membership has never been easier. Don’t forget the affordable Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan option where you can pay for your Membership over monthly instalments. Will you be our 35,000th Member?
PHONE: Membership Team on 1300 SOUTHS (1300 768 847)
IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Team at Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern (M-F 9am-5pm)