Get Well Bedding
Rabbitohs v Cowboys
Monday 13 April 2015
4.40pm - Gates open
4.45pm- Holden Cup Kick Off
7:00pm – NRL Kick Off
Proudly presented by Get Well Bedding, Rabbitohs Members and Supporters are urged to get behind the Red and Green and celebrate Monday Night Onesie Night!
The Rabbitohs will return to ANZ Stadium Monday night to host the Cowboys after a thriliing win for both teams on the Easter long weekend.
Bring a Friend for FREE - Special Rabbitohs Members Ticket Offer
Rabbitohs Members have the opportunity to bring a friend for FREE when you purchase additional tickets at 30%off to the Rabbitohs v Cowboys clash at ANZ Stadium on Monday night.
Simply click here and enter your Member Number and Surname together as your unique password to claim a free General Admission ticket!
Please note this offer is not valid for the Reserved Rabbitohs Members Areas and is only available in General Admission seating. Members are able to use their Member card to gain access to the venue and sit in the General Admission areas with their additional tickets.
Get Spotted in your Onesie and WIN a spot on the sideline bed!
Get Well Bedding are this week’s match day partner, and they have a number of initiatives planned to benefit fans attending Monday Night Onesie Night’s clash with
- Ultimate Seat Upgrade – arrive early to the game, dressed in your onesie, for your chance to watch the 1st Grade match from the comfort of a Get Well Bedding bed positioned on the sidelines!
- Performance by Jo Cooper at Half-Time – Singer, Jo Cooper, will be performing her new single “Touch the Sky”
- Catch a T-Shirt at half-time for your chance to win 1 of 10 amazing prizes up for grabs, including;
o A brand new Get Well Bedding Bed
o Get Well Bedding Pillow Packs
o Free Massage vouchers to redeem at the Get Well chiropractic clinic
- Purchase any item from Get Well Bedding during the month of April, to go in the running to WIN Rabbitohs Quilt Cover signed by Greg Inglis
Special Rabbitohs Onesie Offer
Get your Rabbitohs onesies for only $60 reduced from $79.95, available only until game day from the Rabbitohs Online Megastore. These high quality onesies are sure to keep you warm during the winter months!
Available in sizes XS – XL.
Telstra Connected Lounge – Member Upgrade
Rabbitohs Members once again will have the chance to experience game day from the comfort of the #TelstraConnectedLounge this Monday against the Cowboys in an ongoing special promotion supported by Telstra, one of the games major partners and ANZ Stadium.
10 Rabbitohs Members experienced the upgrade feeling at the first home game last week, enjoying a view from the half way line and an array of food and beverage options. Some enjoyed themselves so much they wished they had the comfort of the #TelstraConnectedLounge every week!
This Sunday, 5 double passes will be available for more lucky Rabbitohs Members^ to receive an upgrade to the #TelstraConnectedLounge, chosen randomly prior to the game. FREE food and beverages will again be on offer along with watching the game from the comfortable of the corporate suite and experiencing the jumbo TV wall inside the Lounge.
To be in the running, Members need to arrive at ANZ Stadium by 6pm this Monday 13 April wearing their 2015 Member lanyard. The Rabbitohs Membership team will be selecting winners from all across the Member seating areas and precinct so make sure you have your Member passion and pride on show!
We hope to see as many Members as possible on Monday and who knows, you could be a winner as soon as you arrive!
^Members must be aged over 18 to be eligible. Accompanying guests must also be Rabbitohs Members. Members under 18, if accompanying a parent or guardian will be able to attend.
We hope to see as many Members as possible on Sunday and who knows, you could be a winner as soon as you arrive!
Important Member Information
Box Office H
Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office H opens from 4.10pm. All Members who purchased from Monday 30 March with access to this game are required to pick up a temporary ticket from this window in the interim of receiving their Membership card via post.
Please give yourself plenty of time to collect your ticket.
Important Burrow Information
Please be advised that only Members of the Burrow and Burrow ticketholders will be permitted access to sit in the Burrow in Bay 110-1, 111-1. Anyone who wishes to sit with the Burrow will need to purchase or upgrade to a Burrow Membership, or purchase a Burrow ticket through Ticketek.com.au/Rabbitohs. General Admission Members and General Admission ticketholders do not have access to the Burrow.
Members Post Match Function
Please note as this game is being held on a Monday night there will not be a post-match Members function after the game however the Rabbitohs Members Bar will still be in operation.
Please note the Colgate Kidzone will not be in operation on Monday night, the next Colgate Kidzone will be Round 11 Rabbitohs v Eels on Friday 22 May at ANZ Stadium.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A special supporter train will run from Central to Olympic Park at 5:56pm stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PARKING15 or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
2015 Rabbitohs Conditions of Entry