The 2014 NRL season may not have finished that long ago, but that hasn’t stopped 17,753 proud Rabbitohs Standing Above the Rest for 2015, meaning we are now just over half way to our target of 35,000 Members for the new season and counting.
From long-time Members to the recently converted, the Membership tally continues to rise, proving that there’s never been a better time to become a real part of the team by joining the 2014 Premiers as part of the Rabbitohs Family!
There’s a Membership package to suit every fan who wants to show their pride and support for the mighty Rabbitohs in 2015, and with Christmas just around the corner, Memberships will need to be purchased before Friday 21 November for packs to be received in time for Christmas.
Please take note of these important cut-off dates for purchasing a Membership.
Important Membership Dates
To ensure all new and renewing Rabbitohs Members get the Membership package they are after, please take note of the following important deadlines:
- Renew before Friday 21 November to get your Membership pack in time for Christmas
- Purchase a Christmas Gift Certificate for a family member or friend right up until Monday 22 December
- Renew by Friday 5 December to keep your same reserved seat as last season
- Join by Friday 5 December for the chance to see the Rabbitohs play in the UK!
- Renew before Wednesday 31 December to maintain your Member Co Voting Status
Easy Ways to ‘Stand Above the Rest’ in 2015:
Renewing or joining on a Membership has never been easier. Don’t forget the affordable Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan option where you can pay for your Membership over monthly instalments.
PHONE: Membership Team on 1300 SOUTHS (1300 768 847)
IN PERSON: Visit the Membership Team at Level 4 261-265 Chalmers Street Redfern (M-F 9am-5pm)