Rabbitohs players, Greg Inglis and Dylan Walker have both been selected in the Australian side to take on New Zealand in this Saturday’s Four Nations Final in Wellington.
Both players will resume the positions they have occupied in all three matches so far in the tournament, with Inglis set to wear the number one jersey, while Dylan Walker will play in the centres wearing jumper numbner four. The two will take on fellow Rabbitoh Issac Luke, who will line up at hooker for the Kiwis.
Inglis will line up for his 33rd Test in the green and gold and will have the opportunity to equal Reg Gasnier in Australia’s all-time Test try-scoring ranks after grabbing a double against Samoa last week. Inglis is now just one try behind the Immortal on 27 tries.
Congratulations to both Greg and Dylan on their selection for the Four Nations Final.
The Kangaroos side for the Four Nations Final is:
1. Greg Inglis, South Sydney Rabbitohs
2. Josh Mansour, Penrith Panthers
3. Michael Jennings, Sydney Roosters
4. Dylan Walker, South Sydney Rabbitohs
5. Sione Mata’utia, Newcastle Knights
6. Daly Cherry-Evans, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
7. Cooper Cronk, Melbourne Storm
8. Aaron Woods, Wests Tigers
9. Cameron Smith (c), Melbourne Storm
10. Josh Papalii, Canberra Raiders
11. Sam Thaiday, Brisbane Broncos
12. Greg Bird, Gold Coast Titans
13. Corey Parker, Brisbane Broncos
14. Boyd Cordner, Sydney Roosters
15. Robbie Farah, Wests Tigers
16. Aidan Guerra, Sydney Roosters
17. Ryan Hoffman, Melbourne Storm
18. Ben Hunt, Brisbane Broncos
19. Josh Jackson, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
20. David Klemmer, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs