The South Cares Grand Final Live Site
Sunday 5 October
Rabbitohs High Performance Centre, Redfern Oval
Gates Open: 1pm | Grand Final Kick Off: 7:15pm | Gates Close: 10pm
Members and supporters are invited to Redfern Oval this Sunday to enjoy a family friendly afternoon and watch the mighty Rabbitohs on the big screen in their first Grand Final appearance in 43 years!
Tickets are just $10 and available online, over the phone or from Rabbitohs HQ.
Supported by Souths Cares and the City of Sydney, the spiritual home of the Rabbitohs will be a buzz with activity for young & old with a Kidszone and big screens for pre-game entertainment from 1:30pm*!
HOW TO PURCHASE:
· Members can login to their Rabbitohs Account Manager to purchase tickets online and print their ticket
· Supporters should create a new profile in the Rabbitohs Account Manger before purchasing and printing their ticket
Phone: 02 8306 9922 (Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm)
In Person: Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern (Monday – Friday, 9am - 5pm)
One ticket can be purchased per person. Tickets will only be available on the day for purchase subject to availability. Box office on the day will be a cash only facility. The Rabbitohs team will NOT return to Redfern Oval following the Grand Final, you can see the team on Monday 6 October at the Souths Cares Fan Day.
Then, keep the excitement flowing with the Rabbitohs team live on stage on Monday 6 October at Redfern Oval at the 2014 Souths Cares Rabbitohs Fan Day. Gates open 12:30pm^.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Grand Final Live Site tickets are strictly limited to one ticket* per Member. Your Grand Final Live Site ticket contains a unique barcode that will be scanned upon entry & will be invalid once scanned.
2. Members found breaching Terms & Conditions will have all tickets cancelled with no refund.
3. Scalping warning: This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction sites) – if a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition the ticket will be cancelled without a refund & the bearer of the ticket refused entry.
4. We recommend storing a copy of your Grand Final Live Site ticket, as lost tickets will not be replaced. No refund or exchange on tickets.
5. Purchasing a 2014 or 2015 Rabbitohs Membership alone does not guarantee you a Grand Final Live Site ticket.
6. SSFC Management reserves the right to inspect/search bags brought in or out of Redfern Oval.
7. SSFC Management reserves the right refuse entry.
8. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the Rabbitohs/Ticketmaster
9. Children 4 years and under are permitted entry free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
10. Pass outs will not be issued
11. Alcohol service will commence at 6pm and will conclude 20 minutes into the second half of the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final (approx. 8:20pm)
*Tickets limited due to Redfern Oval capacity and no passouts will be issued
*Alcohol service will commence at 6pm and will conclude 20 minutes into the second half of the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final (approx. 8:20pm).
^Fan day capacity limits also apply.