The Souths Cares Grand Final Live Site - Supported by the City of Sydney
Sunday 5 October
Rabbitohs High Performance Centre, Redfern Oval
Gates Open: 1pm | Grand Final Kick Off: 7:15pm | Gates Close: 10pm
The South Sydney Football Club, City of Sydney and Souths Cares are pleased to announce a Grand Final live site for 2014 Rabbitohs Members at Redfern Oval this Sunday 5 October.
Members who are unable to attend the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final at ANZ Stadium can still support the mighty Rabbitohs in their Grand Final quest at this family friendly event.
Tickets are only $10 and available only to Rabbitohs Members. They will go on sale to Members 10am Tuesday 30 September. Tickets are limited to one ticket* per Membership so be sure to get in early to secure your spot.
There will be plenty of activity for young & old with a Kidszone and big screens for pre-game entertainment from 1:30pm**!
Then, keep the excitement flowing all weekend with the Rabbitohs team live on stage on Monday 6 October at Redfern Oval when the City of Sydney presents the 2014 Souths Cares Rabbitohs Fan Day. Celebrate the season that was and wear your Red & Green with pride! Gates open 12:30pm^.
HOW TO PURCHASE GRAND FINAL LIVE SITE TICKETS:
1) Click here to login in to your Rabbitohs Account Manager
2) At the top of your Account Manager home page select 'Click here to Purchase Grand Final Live Site Tickets'.
3) Once the purchase process has been completed, you will then be able to print your Live Site Ticketfast Ticket.
Phone: 02 8306 9922 (M - F, 9am - 5pm)
In Person: Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street, Redfern (M - F, 9am - 5pm)
Tickets will only be available on the day for purchase subject to availability. Box office on the day will be a cash only facility & Members will need to show their 2014 Membership Card or 2015 purchase confirmation email to purchase tickets.
Please note the Rabbitohs team will NOT return to Redfern Oval following the Grand Final, you can see the team on Monday 6 October at the Souths Cares Fan Day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Grand Final Live Site tickets are strictly limited to one ticket* per Member. Your Grand Final Live Site ticket contains a unique barcode that will be scanned upon entry & will be invalid once scanned.
2. Members found breaching Terms & Conditions will have all tickets cancelled with no refund.
3. Scalping warning: This ticket may not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction sites) – if a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition the ticket will be cancelled without a refund & the bearer of the ticket refused entry.
4. We recommend storing a copy of your Grand Final Live Site ticket, as lost tickets will not be replaced. No refund or exchange on tickets.
5. Purchasing a 2014 or 2015 Rabbitohs Membership alone does not guarantee you a Grand Final Live Site ticket.
6. SSFC Management reserves the right to inspect/search bags brought in or out of Redfern Oval.
7. SSFC Management reserves the right refuse entry.
8. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the Rabbitohs/Ticketmaster
9. Passouts will not be issued
10. Alcohol service will commence at 6pm and will conclude 20 minutes into the second half of the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final (approx. 8:20pm)
*Tickets limited due to Redfern Oval capacity and no passouts will be issued
** Alcohol service will commence at 6pm and will conclude 20 minutes into the second half of the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final (approx. 8:20pm).
^Fan day capacity limits also apply.