A recent Membership survey of almost 15,000 Club Members, conducted by the National Rugby League, has seen the Rabbitohs take the mantle as the number one NRL Club in terms of satisfying its Members.
The Rabbitohs have over 30,500 Members in 2014, and the survey shows that South Sydney Members are the most satisfied Members in the game in almost every metric measured in the survey.
The Rabbitohs topped the NRL in ratings for:
· Overall satisfaction with Membership – 83%;
· Value for Membership – 79%;
· Experience of being a Member – 85%;
· Likelihood to renew Membership in 2015 – 94%;
· Likelihood of recommending Membership to others – 87%;
· Feel valued as a Club Member – 83%;
· Feel recognised by my Club for my commitment – 81%;
· Treats Members differently to general fans and makes Members feel special – 72%;
· Adequate information about upcoming games and events – 89%;
· Effort made to keep Members informed – 88%;
· Information and content first before other fans – 86%;
· Adequate information about players – 85%;
· Adequate information about what’s happening at the Club – 84%;
· Exclusive information and content – 84%;
· Behind the scenes content – 81%;
· Adequate information about administrative decisions – 77%;
· Overall communication received as a Member – 88%;
· Feeling of supporting the Club more by becoming a Member – 92%;
· Feel like you’re part of the team as a Member – 85%;
· Feel like you have access to exclusive content – 80%; and
· Being a Member gives you exclusive opportunities – 79%.
Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson says the results are fantastic for the Club and its Members, and highlights the commitment both groups make to each other in support of the team.
“We have the most committed, the most passionate and the most loyal Members in the game. There is no doubt about that,” Mr Richardson said of the Club’s 30,000-plus Members.
“This broad survey conducted by the NRL shows that.
“We work hard as a Club to keep our Members informed first of anything to do with the Club and the team. We work hard to provide value for Membership, and we work to make sure our Members know they are a very valuable part of the Rabbitohs family.
“It’s great to receive this feedback that shows our efforts are valued by our Members and that they know they are a very important part of the team.
“Every year the Rabbitohs family continues to grow and that can be directly attributed to the Members who have shown loyalty to the Club over the years and spread the word about the value of becoming a Member.
“Membership is the key driver in everything we do here at the Rabbitohs and we thank our Members for everything they do for our Club.”
Visit www.rabbitohs.com.au/2015 to register your interest in 2015 Rabbitohs Membership!