Eels v Rabbitohs
Friday 18 July 2014
5:00pm - Gates open
5:20pm- Holden Cup Kick Off
7:40pm – NRL Kick Off
On Friday 18 July the South Sydney Rabbitohs head to Pirtek Stadium to take on the Parramatta Eels in their first encounter of 2014. It will be a battle of the fullbacks as two modern greats, Inglis and Hayne go head to head.
Round 19 is also RiseForAlex Round and the NRL will donate $1 for every fan who attends any match over the weekend. Fans can also show their support by purchasing a wrist band and taking a #RiseForAlex selfie.
Members and supporters are urged to be there and get behind their team and the RiseForAlex Fund when the Rabbitohs line up against the Eels.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Click here or call 136 100 to pre purchase tickets to see the Rabbitohs take on the Eels.
Note: Away Supporter Bay 70 is currently exhausted. Patrons wishing to sit near Rabbitohs supporters should purchase tickets into bay 71 or 30.
As part of the RiseForAlex Round:
· The NRL will donate one dollar to the RiseForAlex Fund for every fan who attends any match during Round 19.
· Fans can make donations by purchasing a RiseForAlex wristband that will be sold at all matches across the Round 19 & 20.
· Fans can also make donations online at www.riseforalex.org.au or by texting RiseForAlex and their donation amount to 0498 555 555.
· Take a selfie with your right hand on your heart wearing your RiseForAlex wristband and hashtag #RiseForAlex
· Channel Nine’s Footy Show will host a telethon during their broadcast on Thursday 17 July, with the call centre open from 8:30pm AEST. Players from several clubs will assist with answering calls during the night.
· The Daily Telegraph will donate one dollar from every newspaper sold on Saturday 19 June.
Buses run from all major suburban areas through to the Parramatta Bus Interchange directly opposite Parramatta Train Station in Argyle Street, Parramatta. For more information on what bus service may be applicable to your trip, please click here.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
A free shuttle bus service runs from Argyle Street near Parramatta Station to Pirtek Stadium & returns to the station after the game.
A shuttle bus runs from Col Sutton Reserve in Baulkham Hills to Pirtek Stadium both pre & post game. This service will run at 15-20 minute intervals in the lead up to the game & again for 1 hour after the game on NRL Game Day.
Parramatta train station is the nearest station to Pirtek Stadium. The stadium is only short walk or free shuttle bus ride away.
CityRail trains run regularly to Parramatta Station and more information in regards to the easiest way to get to Parramatta Train Station from your area can be found here where you can plan your trip to easily get in and out of Parramatta.
Located within walking distance of Pirtek Stadium at 40 Charles Street Parramatta, Parramatta Wharf regularly has ferries coming in and out of its terminals. For more information in regards to ferry services to Parramatta Wharf please see the timetable here.
There is NO public parking within the Pirtek Stadium complex on event days. There are a number of Parking Stations situated in the CBD of Parramatta that are within walking distance of the Stadium. For nearby parking options please click here.