After last week’s win against the Dragons, the Rabbitohs will stick with the same 17 barring any late changes. Last week saw a couple of game-day changes with Kyle Turner replacing Chris McQueen in the starting 13, and young hooker Cameron McInnes taking a spot on the bench.
Although late changes like this can be disastrous for NRL Fantasy players, I’m sure most Rabbitohs fans will be happy with the teams return to form.
Both Api and McInnes shone last week with 48 points and 29 points respectively. Api has risen 44k in two weeks and looks like he will see the bulk of minutes at hooker. I brought him in two weeks ago and he still has plenty of rises left in him if you want to purchase this week. McInnes – if you have room – also could be a buy if Api is now out of reach, although his price rises won’t be as dramatic.
Sam Burgess is a beast this year – I have had him since the start and he is leading the Rabbitohs in total points. With 27 runs, 37 tackles and a try, Sam is certainly showing he is putting in 110% this season. If you don’t have him yet, you should target him before the bye period.
Greg Inglis – another great showing on the weekend and only trails Sam Burgess in total points for the Rabbitohs – even with a concussion affected round against the Tigers with 0 points. If you take out his game against the Tigers he is averaging 63.5 points, which is good for fourth in points per game.
· Apisai Koroisau, Rabbitohs – Continues to impress with solid scores and price rises. This is probably the last week to buy.
· Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Panthers – Scored two tries on debut last week for 40 points and a rise of 13k. If you weren’t convinced last week, you should buy him this week.
· Kurtis Rowe, Tigers – With James Tedesco set for 6-8 weeks on the side-line, Rowe has a chance to provide solid points and could be a perfect swap for Tedesco. Remember, players increase in price after their first game, so if you need to free up money to spend elsewhere, the players on debut with solid job security are perfect options.
· James Tedesco, Tigers – Ouch!! I brought him in a couple of weeks back and since then has been concussed and has now injured his ankle which will see him return around round 11. I will be trading him out this week.
· Feleti Mateo, Warriors – Wildly inconsistent. With a coaching change in NZ, he hasn’t been named and should be sold for a more reliable option.
· Daniel Holdsworth, Sharks – Jeff Robson and Todd Carney are both back. Holdsworth has increased 56k so now is a perfect time to sell.
· Jason Taumalolo, Cowboys – Injured last week but has been named, so doesn’t look too serious.
· Johnathan Thurston, Cowboys – Since round one, his scores have decreased every week. If you have picked him from the start, stay committed to the cause.
· James Maloney, Roosters – his scores are way down on last year, and has dropped 79k since the beginning of the season. Too late to sell him now, hold tight and wait for his form to return.
Rabbitohs League code
I have created a league for all Rabbitohs Members and fans. It is free to join and would be great to compete against fellow Bunnies this year.
League Name: Rabbitohs.com.au
League Code: AAF63MRV
Hit me up on twitter if you want any personal advice on trades and players @AdamLCoz
Click here if you want to register for NRL Fantasy 2014.