Want to Watch the Game with a Legend or Lead Out the Rabbitohs?
The Rabbitohs will take on the Bulldogs on the 9th of February in a re-vamped annual pre-season match that will see the two Clubs switch between 'Back to Belmore' – at Belmore Sports Ground – and 'Return to Redfern' – at Redfern Oval.
Belmore Oval will be the place to be for all rugby league starved fans, as these two traditional rivals do battle.
Re-live the memories of yesteryear as first grade rugby league returns to the suburbs of Sydney. You can be a part of the action too by purchasing tickets and going into the running to either; lead the Rabbitohs out onto the field – just like a real Rabbitohs Captain, be part of the Guard of Honour, or be upgraded to a catered box, sitting with non-other than Rabbitohs legend, Scott Geddes.
Make sure you are there on Sunday 9th of February to welcome the new Rabbitohs recruits into the 2014 Rabbitohs Family. Jersey Presentations will take place just before the NRL kick-off at 5:00pm.
Gates open 12.45pm
NSW CUP KICK OFF: 1.00pm
NYC KICK OFF: 3.00pm
NRL KICK OFF: 5.00pm
Get to proticket.com.au or call PROticket on 1300 12 10 12 to secure your tickets to win one of these amazing match day experiences!
1. Get your tickets for Back to Belmore now for your chance to lead the Rabbitohs 2014 NRL squad onto the field when they take on the Bulldogs Sunday 9 February
2. Get your tickets for Back to Belmore now for your chance to be in the Guard of Honour when the Rabbitohs take on the Bulldogs on Sunday 9 February
3. Get your tickets for Back to Belmore now to go in the draw to be upgraded to a catered box and sit with Scott Geddes to watch the Rabbitohs take on the Bulldogs on Sunday 9 February.
All prize winners will be drawn on Friday 7th February 2014 at 11:00am.
CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS – COMMUNITY CHALLENGE 2014 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the Bulldogs Rugby League Club, ABN is 38001869405, address is 1 Edison Lane, Belmore, NSW 2192
3. The promotional period begins at 12am (EDST) on Tuesday 28 January 2014 and concludes at 12:00am (EST) on Thursday 6 February 2014
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia only, excluding employees of Workscene and Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The prizes are:
1. Opportunity to lead the Rabbitohs NRL squad onto the field at the 2014 Community Challenge
2. Opportunity to lead the Bulldogs NRL squad onto the field at the 2014 Community Challenge
3. Opportunity to toss the coin prior to kick off of the 2014 Community Challenge
4. Opportunity to stand in the Guard of honour at the 2014 Community Challenge
5. Opportunity to sit with Terry Lamb to watch the 2014 Community Challenge
6. Opportunity to sit with Scott Geddes h to watch the 2014 Community Challenge
Total prize is valued at $0. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter, simply visit www.proticket.com.au and purchase a ticket to the Community Challenge
7. The draw will take place on Friday 7 February 2014 at 11.00 am at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, 1 Edison Lane Belmore NSW 2192
8. The winner(s) will be notified by email. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) named in the email.
9. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.