1. On the homepage, under Manage my Tickets, select Return to Redfern Manage this Event.
2. Click on the Select an action drop down box and select print tickets.
3. Select the tickets you wish to print and click done.
4. At the top right hand corner of the calendar, click continue.
5. A summary of your print order will appear in a pop up box, if this is correct click continue to print
7. This will take you to a Print Summary page. Click print a pop up box will appear prompting you to open or save your tickets.
Return to Redfern was a sold out event in 2012, so if you have not yet purchased tickets we encourage you to do so now to avoid any disappointment! There are limited grandstand tickets and general admission tickets available to Rabbitohs Members, and general admission tickets available to the general public.
The Return to Redfern match is always a family-friendly day full of traditional elements such as the first jersey presentations made to new recruits and the ceremonial kick off by South Sydney legend Eric Simms.
To see the line up for Return to Redfern
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS - SOLD OUT IN 2012!
Online: Click here
Phone: call (02) 8306 9922 from locations in Australia or (+612) 8306 9922 from outside Australia.
JUNIOR FOOTY CLINIC - RETURN TO REDFERN
All 2013 Junior Rabbitohs Members are invited to take part in a FREE junior clinic as part of the Return to Redfern 2013 (RTR13) on Saturday 9th February 2013 at Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval.
The clinic will take place just prior to the main game which sees the Rabbitohs take on Papua New Guinea in their first hit out of the season. Junior Members who have registered for the clinic and hold a valid RTR13 ticket will be required to marshal from 3:45pm at Redfern Oval with the clinic to take place from 4pm.
Kids can also enjoy a Kidzone at the game including FREE Jumping Castle, face painting and giveaways.
When: Saturday 9th February 2013
Where: Australian Technology Park Performance Centre at Redfern Oval
Time: 3.45pm for a 4.00pm Footy Clinic
Cost: Free to Junior Ticketed Members who have purchased a valid RTR ticket
This is a Junior Member only event, and all participants will be required to register in order to attend. A limit of one registration per Junior Ticketed Member/RTR Ticket holder is allowed.
To register for the clinic simply follow the instructions below or call the Membership Team on (02) 8306 9922 to register for this event.
Registrations close Friday 8th February 2013.
1. Login to Account Manager using the below details and ensure you are in the Junior Members account.
2. On the homepage, at the bottom left hand side of the page under RTR13 Junior Clinic select 'View all Offers'. If this does not appear please contact us on 02 8306 9922.
3. Select the 'Junior Clinic', once this loads select 'Register Now' .
4. Under the drop down box with Select Delivery Method, open and select 'RTR Ticket'.
5. At the bottom right hand corner, click continue
6. A summary of your print order will appear in a pop up box, if this is correct click submit request
YOU MUST BE A JUNIOR RABBITOHS MEMBER AND HOLD A VALID RETURN TO REDFERN 2013 TICKET TO BE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE FREE CLINIC
If you have not yet signed up your child, niece, nephew or grandchild as a Junior Member it is not too late! Click here to purchase a Junior Membership today and then click here to purchase a RTR13 ticket.