You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
Travel - Finals Week One
With stadium capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Fans are urged to drive and use the available carparks at Sydney Olympic Park. No casual parking will be available on-site so you’ll need to pre-book a parking space online here available until 11:59pm Saturday 3 October.
- Traffic may be heavier than usual on roads approaching Olympic Park and local roads within the precinct will be closed for the game so allow extra travel time. Visit livetraffic.com for details and real-time traffic conditions.
- If you have to catch public transport, remember to allow extra travel time and plan ahead using the Trip Planner or real-time transport apps to check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity. Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand. Wearing a face mask while travelling on public transport is also strongly recommended and fans are encouraged to keep their face masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Travel on trains is covered by your ticket to the game, including Sydney Trains, Sydney Metro and Light rail services.
- Express trains will run between Central and Olympic Park, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield, every 30 minutes from around 1pm until 3:45pm. Regular all-stops trains between the city and Olympic Park run every 15 minutes from 1pm until 9pm to get you to and from the game. Shuttle trains from Lidcombe to Olympic Park also run every 10 minutes.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around key transport hubs and venues to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Plan your trip at transportnsw.info