Traffic and Transport Messaging from Bankwest Stadium
There is plenty of parking available in Parramatta CBD within walking distance of the stadium, fans are encouraged to plan to arrive early as parking is expected to be in high demand. Traffic may also be heavier than usual on roads in the area during the Friday evening peak.
- NRL fans travelling by public transport are reminded that services continue to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network. Allow plenty of additional travel time and plan ahead by checking real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available physical distancing capacity.
- Remember to practise physical distancing when on-board transport services and to look for the ‘green dots’ to find the safest places to sit or stand on-board services. Additional measures and staff will be in place around Parramatta transport hubs to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so be patient, practise physical distancing and follow the directions of staff on site.
- Trains will run to a regular timetable with services to Parramatta every 10 to 15 minutes. Additional services on key route buses will also run after the game. Due to reduced capacity, queues for public transport services to get you to and from the venue may be lengthy, particularly during the Friday evening peak, so please allow extra time.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to walk between Parramatta Interchange and Bankwest Stadium via Church St and Victoria Rd to minimise wait times for transport services. An accessible shuttle bus will operate between Parramatta Interchange and the stadium for those who require it.
- Visit transportnsw.info for details on event transport services and more information on COVID-19 travel advice.