South Sydney Rabbitohs HSC program
Love rugby league? Studying Year 11 or 12 next year?
The South Sydney Rabbitohs HSC Program allows students in years 11 and 12 the opportunity to gain educational and industry qualifications while learning in a hands-on environment with the support of the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Souths Cares.
Students will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts and be involved in South Sydney Rabbitohs' major events, practical placement and other industry experiences.
Discover what life is like at SEDA College
For more information about SEDA College click here.
For upcoming information sessions and open days click here.
"I really enjoy delivering rugby clinics for the South Sydney Rabbitohs at SEDA College NSW. The time we spend to develop the plans really pays off when we go to schools and the kids are successful at learning new skills" – Cygnet F, SEDA Student
Who is SEDA College?
SEDA College is the leader in hands-on education for year 11 and 12. SEDA College empowers student's personal growth and success during and beyond school.
SEDA College delivers the curriculum using applied learning methods, which means hands-on learning happens both inside and outside of the classroom.
Through this applied learning model, students have a deeper connection to their education resulting in enhanced engagement levels.
Here's why hundreds of students are applying to study at SEDA College.
- Our teachers and partnership with South Sydney Rabbitohs inspire success.
- Learn from industry experts and gain hands-on experience. It's time to accelerate your career in rugby league.
- Our students learn outside the classroom and play a key role in South Sydney Rabbitohs and Souths Cares events, competitions and workplace experiences.
- Our ‘one teacher, one classroom’ model; you will have the same teacher and classmates every day at SEDA College, allowing you to make friends for life.
- We combine a hands-on teaching model with technology, utilizing the MySEDA custom-built online education platform.
- Our teachers mentor their students to focus equally on their academic outcomes and developing them as team players, confident communicators and proactive problem solvers.
Peak experiences through South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Delivery of clinics on behalf of South Cares and the South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Matchday assistance at South Sydney Rabbitohs games
- School and community visits in conjunction with the South Sydney Rabbitohs and South Cares
- Coaching and officiating school and community sporting competitions
Want to know more about SEDA?
Apply now! And find out about our upcoming information sessions and open days.
To find out more information about SEDA and the South Sydney Rabbitohs HSC Program, please visit www.sedacollege.nsw.edu.au, phone 1300 11 7332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org