Souths Cares delivers a range of programs and initiatives focusing on education, employment and health to assist our local community.
The Rabbitohs also deliver the ‘Rabbitohs Friendly Schools and Clubs Program’ which is aimed at creating a greater connection with the schools and clubs in the South Sydney area that support the Rabbitohs. For more information about this program, please contact the Rabbitohs on (02) 8306 9931
The Rabbitohs and Souths Cares receive a significant number of donation requests and player appearances throughout the year from schools, community groups, individuals and other organisations. Please keep in mind that we will try our best to assist, but unfortunately, due to such a high demand, we cannot fulfil every request for assistance.
- Priority will be given to individuals, communities and organisations who are experiencing significant disadvantage or hardship.
- Priority will be given to requests with a clear affiliation to the Rabbitohs and Rugby league.
- Priority will be given to those in Sydney and local South Sydney area.
- Requests must be made at least four weeks before required.
- Due to high demand, Souths Cares will respond to your request within four weeks.
- We do not fulfil requests for signed merchandise/memorabilia. Those wishing to have any Rabbitohs gear signed are more than welcome to attend Rabbitohs training at Redfern Oval to have their articles signed in person - our players are more than happy to oblige.
- We do not provide financial assistance or cash donations.
Please note that Rabbitohs players are not available:
To submit a donation request, please fill out this form.