Souths Cares delivers a range of programs and initiatives focusing on education, employment and health to assist our local community. Delivering these community programs is the charity’s primary focus.
The Rabbitohs and Souths Cares receive a significant number of requests and player appearances throughout the year from schools, community groups, individuals and other organisations. Please keep in mind that we will try our best to assist, but unfortunately, due to such a high demand, we cannot fulfil every request for assistance.
Community Requests Policy
- Priority will be given to individuals, communities and organisations who are experiencing significant disadvantage or hardship.
- Priority will be given to requests with a clear affiliation to the Rabbitohs and Rugby League.
- Priority will be given to those in Sydney and the local South Sydney area.
- Requests must be made at least four weeks before required.
- Due to high demand, Souths Cares will respond to your request within three weeks of receiving the request.
- We do not fulfil requests for signed merchandise or memorabilia. Those wishing to have any Rabbitohs gear signed are more than welcome to attend Rabbitohs training at Redfern Oval to have their articles signed in person.
- We do not provide financial assistance or cash donations.
- We do not share or promote fundraising pages for individuals, causes or other charities.
To submit a request for assistance, please fill out this form or write to Souths Cares at firstname.lastname@example.org