The Great Proton Car Giveaway
Thursday 26 July 2012 4:15 PM
Get out to the blockbuster game this Sunday against the Tigers for the chance to win the biggest prize of the year!
At half time of the NRL match, one lucky attendee will walk away with the keys to a brand new Proton S16 FLX Manual car. For your chance to win, simply scan your Ticketek ticket or 2012 Rabbitohs Membership card on entry to the game and make sure that you are in your seat at half time of the NRL Match. Two lucky attendees will be pulled from the grandstand to compete for the car.
Proton is a proud partner of the Rabbitohs and has been producing quality vehicles since 1985. Click here to view some of the great deals that Proton is offering today.
See below for full terms and conditions. NSW Permit number LTPS/12/06102.
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is the South Sydney Rabbitohs, ABN is 28 002 487 390, address is Level 4, 265 Chalmers Street Redfern NSW 2016.
3. The promotional period begins at 9am (EST) on Monday 23 July and concludes on Sunday 29 July at 3.45pm (EST).
4. Entries are open to all patrons who are attending the Round 21 Rabbitohs vs Tigers game at ANZ Stadium Sunday 29 July 2012. Competition excludes employees of Proton, ANZ STadium and South Sydney Rabbitohs, their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. The prize is a 2012 build Proton S16 FLX Manual. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
6. To enter, simply purchase tickets online before 3.00pm Sunday 29 or scan your 2012 ANZ Stadium or Rabbitohs Membership card to go in the draw. The winner(s) will be chosen randomly by the on field camera and two participants will compete on field in a game of skill to win the motor vehicle.
7. The draw will take place on Sunday 29 July at 3.45pm at ANZ Stadium, Edwin Flack Avenue Sydney Olympic Park, NSW Australia.
8. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry. In the event of a dispute of the identity of the drawn winner(s), the winner(s) will be the person(s) captured on the big screen at ANZ Stadium. Patron will also need to present a valid ticket or Membership card on field once selected.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.