The below terms and conditions of the South Sydney Rabbitohs Membership are relevant to the purchase of 2017 Membership. Terms and conditions of Membership are subject to change and are at the discretion of the Club.
To be eligible for junior membership you must be under 16 years as at 1 January 2017. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing junior membership. Children under 5 are admitted free of charge when not taking up a seat.
A Concession is available to full time students aged 16 years and over (at 1 January 2017) or Pensioners holding a Centrelink Card. A Concession is not available to those on unemployment benefits or Seniors Card holders. You will be required to present your Concession ID upon entry to the ground.
Family Memberships include 2 adults and 1 junior (under 16 at 1 January 2017). Additional family juniors can be purchased at a heavily discounted rate.
RESERVED SEAT HOLDERS
Reserved seat holders will be advised of a renewal period each year and a cut-off date for renewal of their existing seat. Any seats not renewed by the cut-off date will be made available for Members wishing to purchase or change their seat location. Cut-off dates are strictly adhered to ensuring that all Members are serviced appropriately and receive their cards in a reasonable timeframe.
GAME DAY ENTITLEMENTS AND TERMINOLOGY
* Home Game – a game where the Rabbitohs are named the first team, 12 home games are played in a season.
* Away Game – a game where the Rabbitohs are named as the second team, 12 away games are played in a season across multiple states.
* Reciprocal Match – is a replacement game in NSW for a home game played outside of NSW. In 2017 the Rabbitohs will play home games in Cairns and Perth. At least two away games in NSW will be made available to Members with reciprocal entitlements once the 2017 draw is confirmed.
* Reserved Seat – an allocated reserved seat for home games at ANZ Stadium and reserved section access at reciprocal games.
* General Admission – entry to the venue to be seated in non-reserved areas.
* Ticketed Members – Members who receive entry to at least three NRL fixture games in the 2017 season.
* Non Ticketed Members – Members who receive entry into less than three NRL fixture games in the 2017 season.
MAJOR RUGBY LEAGUE MATCHES INCLUDING FINALS TICKETING ENTITLEMENTS
Priority One – All Ticketed Members receive priority access to all major Rugby League matches (including State of Origin, All Stars and Grand Final). Members will be given an NRL AAN code to access tickets.
Priority Two – All Non Ticketed Members receive access to all major Rugby League matches (including State of Origin, All Stars and Grand Final) before the general public but after ticketed Members. Members will receive a code to access tickets.
MEMBER CARD REPLACEMENTS
If a Membership card is lost, the Member will be required to contact the Club to organise a replacement card at a fee of $10 per card. In the instance of a stolen Membership card, the card will be replaced at no cost upon provision of a police report or statutory declaration.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Members who do not advise the Club of a change of address will be charged an additional $20 if a replacement Membership pack or card is required.
MEMBERS POST MATCH FUNCTION
Entry to the Members Post Match Function at ANZ Stadium is not guaranteed as the capacity of the function space is restricted. Members must have a valid 2017 Membership card to gain entry to the function. Post-Match Functions will be held at ANZ Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night games.
Refunds are not available on Memberships or additional products purchased from the Club. The Club is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of the 2017 NRL Premiership Season matches being cancelled, postponed or changed (including venue change).
ROLLING RABBIT PAYMENT PLAN
By electing to pay via the Rabbitohs Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan you agree to the full Terms and Conditions of this program. For full details please refer to the below section of this page.
All prices listed in this brochure include GST.
Membership rights are subject to the operating policies and ‘Conditions of Entry’ of ANZ Stadium, Sydney Cricket & Sports Ground Trust, Barlow Park and nib Stadium.
The Membership Team send regular emails with updated Club information. Please ensure you have updated your details with the Membership team to ensure you receive the most up to date information.
Members experiencing financial difficulties are invited to write to the Membership Manager, Locked Bag 1, Redfern NSW 2016. Please detail the circumstances with supporting evidence.
Members aged 18 years and over at 1 January 2017, who have purchased a ticketed Membership package before 31 December 2016, qualify for Member Co Membership. To obtain Member Co Voting Rights Members must meet strict criteria. For more information visit the FAQs page.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
Rabbitohs Members are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct. Members requesting a hard copy of the Code of Conduct should contact the Membership Team. The South Sydney Rabbitohs Football Club reserves the right to decline or cancel Membership at any time.
RABBITOHS MEMBERSHIP TEAM CONTACT DETAILS
PHONE: Enquiries/New Memberships: 02 8306 9922 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
MAIL: Mail completed form/s to Rabbitohs Membership, Locked Bag 1, Redfern NSW 2016
Rolling Rabbit Terms and Conditions
1. By signing with the Rolling Rabbit Payment Plan, you authorise the South Sydney Rabbitohs to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card an amount applicable to your Membership type and at the nominated intervals as advised in point 4.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days’ notice in writing of changes in the new amount of their next season’s Membership and to the terms of the South Sydney Rabbitohs agreement. If you do not wish for your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing between August and September before the new seasons payments start.
3. Rolling Rabbit Memberships cannot be cancelled once the new season’s payments have begun.
4. For Members opting into the Full Payment option, full payment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application. For Members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, the first instalment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application, with 11 further instalments deducted on the 28th day of each month commencing from 28 September. If you renew/join after 28 September using the Monthly Payment Plan option, your first deduction will equal the sum of months passed to bring you into line with the Rolling Rabbitohs Payment Plan.
5. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 28th, further attempts will be made in an attempt to clear the fund transfer.
6. If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, a letter will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
7. The South Sydney Rabbitohs may suspend or cancel your Membership if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the payment drawing. We will notify you in writing should your Rolling Rabbitohs Payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
9. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Membership Team on 02 8306 9922